Marijuana Cultivation Warning

Founder
There is a new technology which can scan for marijuana plants via helicopters and planes. It will detect marijuana plants (but not hemp!) even in a dense forest. We're finding out all that we can and will let you know how to counter-act the new technology soon. The scanner will first be implemented in the Appalacian area- west virginia, tennessee, etc...

One thing you MUST know, though: The Police in this country have access to public utility records. If they notice an increase in electric consumption of more than a certain percentage (varying by jurisdiction), they have a habit of coming to the door and saying: "Excuse me Ma'am, but we've had complaints that you've been cultivating marijuana here. Do you mind if we come in and look around?" If you say "Yes", they come in and find your pot and you're screwed. If you say "no", they go to a magistrate and say "This person's electric bills were $138.50 a month in May of last year; this year, they're $245.23. When we went to ask about the discrepancy and the plastic he has over his basement windows, he told us we couldn't come in." *MOST* judges will sign search warrants based on such flimsy affidavits.

The person who wrote this is an attorney in Louisville, KY, and it has happened twenty times in the last three years THAT HE KNOWS OF. There MUST be other people out there who are being screwed like this who DON'T have him for his lawyer!

Beware, Big Brother is *NOT* your friend!

Yeah this happend to a group here in Houston!! The meter reader tipped the police off!! He noticed that this little barn out in the middle of no where had two meters and used 800$ woth amonth.... So he told the police!! It was big all over the news I will have to find the link...

i know a guy who was growing in his house and the cops came to his door, the didnt have a search warrent. but the officers wouldnt leave they stood in the door untill they obtained a search warrent from a judge, it took about an hour. then they came in and busted him.

he broke rule number one when growing, keep your mouth shut about what your doing, he talked to much to his friends, and the word got out

this also happend to my brother and his friend when they were growing, but the cops didnt get them, they got ripped off, lost everything not just the plants, lights everything"" Gone. Dont ever break rule number 1 . Keep Safe, Keep your mouth shut!!!!!

hell yea you fellas are the only people out there that know i have all the shit to grow just wating on more seeds(damm i wish they would come)

Man I wish I could get more info. Under any circumstances, I would never let police officers into my house. If they even asked, those plants would be destroyed only minutes after they left. For a excellent marijuana lawyer, call 1-800-420-LAWS. The guy who runs it is a 35 year NORML member, let him loose at the investigators. Growing always makes me nervous, but it's a risk that pays off. Thanks for the info 420.

well then I'm set, only 2 plants and as far as I know, no one else knows.

should i start packing now, or just wait it out and cry when it happens?

where can u go to look up the jurisdiction on if cops have access to utility bills?
i wanna know, cuz if the 5-0 come rollin up 2 my door, i'll tell u wat, i'll shuve that 150watt mh bulb up my ass to get rid of it, i aint gonna get no distributing or manufacturing charge, i already got trafficing a while back. i dun need another charge.....

dankcloset said:
where can u go to look up the jurisdiction on if cops have access to utility bills?
i wanna know, cuz if the 5-0 come rollin up 2 my door, i'll tell u wat, i'll shuve that 150watt mh bulb up my ass to get rid of it, i aint gonna get no distributing or manufacturing charge, i already got trafficing a while back. i dun need another charge.....

if your only running a 150 watt mh bulb, lets say for example your paying 6 cents per KWH, an 18/6 light cycle would be $4.86 a month/ the 12/12 cycle would be $3.24. theres no way anybobdy would know what your doing

here in California, they can't use a utility bill as a reason for a search. My bill quadrupled overnight when i set up my room. First thing I did was call my atty. (he's on teh NORML list and a local hero). HE advised me that law nforcement (state or federal) could use an abnormaly high utility bill to search.

He provided a few other tips:
1/ Make several copies of your prescription and post them everywhere on the outside and insde of your grow room. Cops like to video everything. He said to make sure that plants could not be seen without also seeing the proper paperwork on the wall behind it.

2. If you are a hunter or play with firearms as a hobby, then find another place to store your guns besides your residence. If found they will often be confiscated and are extremely difficult to get back - especially if they can't bust you because your legal. Or they will be an added charge.

3. grow something else with your stash. Indoor gardening is big business, as a result growing tomatoes, orchids, lillys, roses or anything else indoors is prefectly reasonable. A friend swears by this. He has two grow rooms. one for his stash, and another for carnivorous plants (venus fly traps etc.) He uses a small 200W light or something in his c.p. room. He was searched once. When asked - he showed them the room and the carnivorous plants. He uses the same ferts, and nutes for both rooms. His 2nd room is hidden very well and was never found while the regular plants provided a cover.

The best defense is to sppend the $$$ on odor control and keep your mouth shut. A few hundred dollars more for equip. is a lot cheaper than a few thou more for an atty.

best!

VDC

here in California, they can't use a utility bill as a reason for a search. My bill quadrupled overnight when i set up my room. First thing I did was call an atty. (he's on the NORML list and a local hero). He advised me that law enforcement (state or federal) could NOT use an abnormaly high utility bill soley as a reason to search.

He provided a few other tips:
1/ Make several copies of your prescription and post them everywhere on the outside and inside of your grow room. Cops like to video everything. He said to make sure that plants could not be seen without also seeing the proper paperwork on the wall behind it. ( I wrap a copy around each container, have two on each wall, and two on the door - both inside and outside).

2. If you are a hunter or play with firearms as a hobby, then find another place to store your guns besides your residence. If found they will often be confiscated and are extremely difficult to get back - especially if they can't bust you because your legal. Or they will be an added charge.

3. grow something else with your stash. Indoor gardening is big business, as a result growing tomatoes, orchids, lillys, roses or anything else indoors is prefectly reasonable. A friend swears by this. He has two grow rooms. one for his stash, and another for carnivorous plants (venus fly traps etc.) He uses a small 400W light or something in his c.p. room. He was searched once. When asked - he showed them the room and the carnivorous plants. He uses the same ferts, and nutes for both rooms. His 2nd room is hidden very well and was never found while the regular plants provided a cover. He was searched as a result of a bust of the local grow shop who kept his records.

The best defense is to spend the $$$ on odor control and keep your mouth shut. A few hundred dollars more for equip. is a lot cheaper than a few thou more for an atty. And if your own mouth gets you busted, well......

good luck!

VDC

dude generator is going to eat your ass in gas what are you going to do run it 24/7 get some solar panels and batteries it's simple wiring if you can follow directions it will cost a bit more but if you grow for a long time it will pay for itself

I had a plant growing outside in a pot on my back deck. One night I got paranoid from the weed maybe, but I was hearing a helicopter flying low past my house so I went out back to move my plant and stuck it under the BBQ pit on my way back in the chopper made another pass this time only 80 feet or so away with a guy wearing night vision goggles hanging out the side. He looked right at me. I almost shit myself. For the next couple days I was stressing over it but luckily I had moved it in time and nothing ever came of it.

Moral of the story. Paranoia caused from smoking, is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom