Marijuana disease issue - Unknown to me

NorthRoot

Disease_004.JPG

I need some help identifying the the problem I am having with this plant. It is planted in Fox Farms soil and the nuts are F F's combo. pH is 6.9 at last check, maybe 7.

Disease_001.JPG
:thanks:

It started off as just a small number of small orange spots between the veins and started at the bottom of the plants and worked it's way up. I also thought it was a calcium deficiency and tried dried bone meal at the prescribed dosage. I used the bone meal twice and saw no change. In addition my nutrients are Fox Farms trio which also has calcium. The plant is in a 3 gal pot and the seeds were sold to me as Northern Lights autofem by Crop King Seeds. I noticed this evening that it appears I am getting very close to harvest time so I will be going to a water only diet for this plant and 4 other NL autos. Thank you very much for your response.
st

It looks like toxic salts buildup to me and is common in late flowering when plants are fed at levels too high for the plant's needs when at this late stage it just needs a trickle of nutes so it robs the old leaves of nutes and they go yellow while staying soft.

Flush her out good and give her 1/4 strength nutes for the last wash unless it's close enough to the time you would flush before harvest then just flush and don't add any more nutes to make her steal her food.

Bone meal is a poor choice to treat a suspected Ca deficiency as it is very slow release compared to CalMag or calcium nitrate that can go to work right away. Almost everyone suspects Ca when it's actually quite rare with plants fed decent nutes.

L8r

The problem started as harvest time approached. I have been using Fox Farms Nutrient Trio. I have used on 1/2 of the prescribed dosage all along with a water only between but I think I have been do this too frequently which amounts to the same thing as you said. Iam going to try what you suggested. The problem does not seem to ,bee affecting the buds. I do not know what the two plants that are unaffected. They ate getting huge and have leaves twice as wide as the Northern Light autos. They just started getting white hairs and were in the bag with the NL autos. I will wait and see. I am guessing that they are also auto fems as I have not changed my 18/6 lighting period. Thank you for your imput.

It looks like toxic salts buildup to me and is common in late flowering when plants are fed at levels too high for the plant's needs when at this late stage it just needs a trickle of nutes so it robs the old leaves of nutes and they go yellow while staying soft.

Flush her out good and give her 1/4 strength nutes for the last wash unless it's close enough to the time you would flush before harvest then just flush and don't add any more nutes to make her steal her food.

Bone meal is a poor choice to treat a suspected Ca deficiency as it is very slow release compared to CalMag or calcium nitrate that can go to work right away. Almost everyone suspects Ca when it's actually quite rare with plants fed decent nutes.

L8r
thank you for info sounds like what I need to do

Back
Top Bottom