Marijuana Gumballs Found at Md. School

BluntKilla

Federal drug agents aren't laughing about marijuana packaged in yellow, smiley-faced gumballs.

The "Greenades" gumballs were found in January at Howard High School in Ellicott City. The federal Drug Enforcement Agency recently released an intelligence bulletin about them.

"It's a new idea and it's new to the DEA," Gregory Lee, a retired supervisory special agent of the Drug Enforcement Agency, told The Baltimore Examiner. "When it comes to drug dealing, you're only limited by your imagination."

Police charged three 17-year-old students after a teacher alerted a school resource officer. She told the officer that she saw a student give a plastic bag that the teacher believed contained drugs to another student.

The officer seized the bag, which contained two "candy balls" wrapped in foil, police said. Instructions on the foil told users to chew for 30 minutes to 1 hour before they wanted to be high and to "chew for as long as possible, then swallow."

Officers charged two students with distribution of drugs on school property and a third with possession of marijuana.

NewsHawk: BluntKilla - 420Times
Source: Boston Globe
Copyright: © Copyright 2006 Associated Press

Look at what these dumb asses are saying about it.

"With this discovery, concern over Greenades is growing among parents in the area, not only for the teenagers in the local student body but also over what happens when these drug-using students bring these gumballs home and their younger brothers or sisters get a hold of them, or worse yet, curious toddlers encounter them.

Most experts agree that there is enough THC in one gram of high grade marijuana to produce a lethal overdose that could result in death if swallowed by a toddler."

https://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267229.shtml

I really thought people were more educated than this. we are fucked trying to get through to these people lol.

whats the differance between eating it and smoking it? if ur gonna be concerned, why not be concerned about all of it not just gum balls?

lol@ enough thc to kill a small child, well seeings how things are going in this world, a mc donalds hamberger has enough beef to kill a small child. fuck, there have been absoletuly no fatalities from thc. unless allergic.

why are they so stupid?!?!? the whole reason it's packaged and aimed towards kids, is because KIDS ARE SELLING THEM!!! lmao... the kids buy weed from a dealer, simply because they are LOOKING for it... then they think of ingenious ways of packaging it so that it's not totally obvious when they bring it to school... so that they can sell it to kids at school... don't they get it? it's all about the friggin money!! that's the only reason weed is a problem... money and jail-time... both man-created, and both totally unneccesary...

Great Idea ...
well, except for the instructions... and da'missin' chemReaction to get off.

Let the News know when they are wrong, Folks
Maybe there will be one who listens and see's the Truth.

Use a throw-away email addy but contact them.
give them the links, spread the Knowledge and Get Them Interested.
They are only tellin' what they hear, Let 'em Hear The Truth.

A trait I always loved about reporter types,
tell them they are wrong and they will explore both sides ....
unless they have a private agenda

I actually chill with my boys in Ellicott City all the time and we got the gumballs.
we got three greenades at 20 a piece, and it was just a hollowed out gumball with bud in it. and trust me, it was schwagg.

i didnt see any writing on the foil that said to chew or any fuckin instructions :hmmmm: but we just broke em open and rolled a few dutchies for the fuck of it. we thought it was better bud.

afterwards we found some ak47 and some white haze :headbanger: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom