Marijuana Misinformation & Incredible Duplicity by a Money Grubing Mercenary

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
After studying the Pharmacology of cannabis/marijuana for some fifty years and treating some 4 thousand patients, very little surprises me. Over the weekend I did get the shock of my life.

I accidentally turned up the name Andrea Barthwell on my computer and an absolutely incredible amount of garbage was regurgitated.

I had seen the lady on Montel Williams TV show about marijuana and his own case of successfully treated Multiple Sclerosis. She was identified as the Deputy Drug Czar for (Drug) Demand Reduction.

I thought she must be a political hack feather merchant pit bull attack dog whose job was saying every bad thing she could think of about medical marijuana whether it was true or not.

Actually it was Misinformation with a capital M. She had Montel’s voice cracking in violent frustration at the end of the show. Montel is an Annapolis graduate and Marine officer and those guys are tough as old combat boots.

When I found out she was actually and M.D. I figured it was “mail order” from Mexico or maybe Mars. She worked and spewed her poison under Czar Walters and G. W. Bush for 4 years, 2002 – 2006, but she actually resigned in 2004 to run for the senate seat won by President Obama. Thanks be to God.

She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1980 and worked with drug addicts. She found that marijuana deprecation was a good way to go with as many lies she could dream up. That’s what got her to the White House at a damn good salary. She went all over the U.S. spewing this poison.

She was finally outed by Peter Guither about 2007 when she was fraudulently stating she was sponsored by a very prominent drug abuse advocacy group.

Guither found out she was actually working for G.W. Pharmaceuticals the producer of Sativex a medical oral spray cannabis/marijuana preparation which was marijuana in liquid form.

Guither wrote, “She was willing to sell her services to the highest bidder.”

She still says, “Marijuana is not medicine, you don’t know what is in it.” Well surprise, surprise, Dr. Andrea. Sativex contains the same chemicals you decry as a “cruel hoax and snake oil”.

Even the LA Times headlined her speech there as “A haze of misinformation clouds medical marijuana”.

Michigan just legalized medical marijuana no thanks to her.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Dr. Phillip Leveque
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: Marijuana Misinformation & Incredible Duplicity by a Money Grubing Mercenary - Salem-News.Com

Back
Top Bottom