Mars hydro 2x300w led

AgedMaster

Would 2 300w leds be to much for a 2x4 tent I will be growing 3 afghani photoperiods in a couple of weeks. The 2 leds will be just over 100k lumens full power

Your get great coverage but heat can become an issue
Wont be able to max them out i feel from running the same setup.
Also spacing your find were the two light spreads meet in the middle the par map will be at its highest.
Unless spaced out well leading to an uneven canopy at best or over doing and stressing half a plant.
I have run two fc3000/fce3000 and two KS2500 in my old 2x4 and those are the issues i found.
Same with the setup im running now tbh XS4000 and a XS3000 over 700 watt.
But in a 4x4 my par map even if i could take the heat at 100% im way over whats needed to grow a nice healthy lady.
in the 1000s i never get past 50/60% on both lights before the ladies start to show signs of stress.
Hope that help some ;)

Your get great coverage but heat can become an issue
Wont be able to max them out i feel from running the same setup.
Also spacing your find were the two light spreads meet in the middle the par map will be at its highest.
Unless spaced out well leading to an uneven canopy at best or over doing and stressing half a plant.
I have run two fc3000/fce3000 and two KS2500 in my old 2x4 and those are the issues i found.
Same with the setup im running now tbh XS4000 and a XS3000 over 700 watt.
But in a 4x4 my par map even if i could take the heat at 100% im way over whats needed to grow a nice healthy lady.
in the 1000s i never get past 50/60% on both lights before the ladies start to show signs of stress.
Hope that help some ;)
Thanks pal I wont set the light setting to high .If one side stretches to much I will lower the light if it causes a problem

Back
Top Bottom