Mars Hydro Reflector

brownredroost

Hello,

I have a MARS HYDRO Reflector LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom 720W. What size tent will this be good for. I would like to get 4 by 4. Will this work in a 4 by 4 tent? If not would 2 of these lights be sufficient in a 4 by 4?

Thanks

Hello,

I have a MARS HYDRO Reflector LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom 720W. What size tent will this be good for. I would like to get 4 by 4. Will this work in a 4 by 4 tent? If not would 2 of these lights be sufficient in a 4 by 4?

Thanks

I believe that's the Reflector 144. It's really suited for a 2'x4'. I just upgraded my tent from a 2'x4' to a 4'x4' and, rather than getting a new light, just got a second Reflector 144. It's a great light for the price, and having two gives some redundancy in case one of them burns out.

I believe that's the Reflector 144. It's really suited for a 2'x4'. I just upgraded my tent from a 2'x4' to a 4'x4' and, rather than getting a new light, just got a second Reflector 144. It's a great light for the price, and having two gives some redundancy in case one of them burns out.

Thank you! That’s what I was meaning. Getting another of the same light and that’s what I’ll do!

Hello,

Thanks
Hi Brownredroost, do you use the light for veg or flower or for both?
If you use it for veg only, it can be sufficient for 2.2x6.6 room; if for flowering or for both, you can use it for 2x4 area since you need to lower the light to get more powerful lights during flowering. Coverage will decrease. :) Hope this helps!
And two of these lights will be sufficient for 4x4 area for sure. you will get quality yields from them. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom