Mars Hydro TSW 2000

Kaiden

420 Member
So we have a tent that is 60*32*78 (inches), approximately 5*3*6.5 feet.

According to the Mars website,

Actual Power: 310W+/ -5%@ 100--277V
Coverage: Veg: 4’x4’(120x120cm); Bloom: 3’x3’(90x90cm)
Compared to HPS/MH/HID: 450W
Average Yields: 1.5g/W
PPE: 2.1-- 2.35umol/J

The end goal is 3 to 4 plants @ 100 to 150 grams (minimum) each.
The tent is in it's own room, with a more powerful a/c unit than is needed for the size of that room.
The grow would be in 5 gal pots using Roots Organic soil.

Would two of these lights be good for that or is there a better option for the same price?

Hi Kaiden, the TSW-2000 can cover 4x4 during veg and 3x3 during flowering. So besides a 3x3 area, you still have a 2x3 area that might not cover well during flowering stage. So I would suggest you try two of the TSW 2000, will help you cover the area great and help you get great results. :)

Thank you Sara, We just ordered 2 of them, hoping they give the desired results
Hi Kaiden, I think I know which order is yours, you must used the code: 420magazine. :D Thank you very much for the trust! I ensure the light won't let you down. :green_heart:

They came today !!

I thought my previous lights were bright, until I turned these on.

Attachments

• mh1.jpg
    mh1.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 381
  • mh2.jpg
    mh2.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 472
Hi Sara, So far the lights seem to be working well, I will obviously know much more after completing a grow with them. The girls do seem to like them so that's good. :)

Hi Sara, So far the lights seem to be working well, I will obviously know much more after completing a grow with them. The girls do seem to like them so that's good. :)
Thanks Kaiden, glad plants love the light so far, I hope to see more great growing feedbacks from you. And welcome to Mars Hydro thread now and then to share your grow as well. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom