Martian Candy Hybrid - Round 2 - My Second Run

elamigoverde

The Martian Candy clippings arrived today! I also picked up some kelp meal and installed a temp/humidity guage. :)

Its frickin hot today. ugh

First-Day-9_26_2015_2.jpg

First-Day-9_26_2015.jpg

HOt-Day.jpg

Pics of my first crop here: When Should I Transplant This Little Lady?

Check out my youtube channel and Facebook page for more "El Amigo Verde"

Picked up some organic goodness today

I'm anout ready to mix the soil along with all the other nutrients I have and transplant these little babies

Soil-Components1.jpg

Its directly overhead. I think that is a trait of plants grown under LED. The same thing happened with the last one but the results were outstanding and the plant grew tall.

Spearst-late-9_17-Amigo-Verde.jpg

Martian Candy Hybrid - Veg update CARBON SCRUBBER

Very excited about my new gear addition. I love getting new equipment, Hopefully this does the trick .
12003995_1657551347834482_7934812170099664389_n.jpg

Update!!! Second light arrived.

So much fun and I love the Mars Hydro products. Looking forward to trying out the Blue Veg light.

SAM_6763.jpg

SAM_6762_OG.jpg

SAM_6760.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Abandoned? No, its just growing. Going into flowering tonight I set up a tent with a 400 watt HPS bulb to flower in.

Please dont remove my threads. I put a lot of work into posting here and get behind sometimes. Thanks

[video]

[video]

Flowering update!!

Things are rocking 2 weeks in! Hoping the stretch stops right where it is. I set up the tent as well as I could. I'm using a 400w HOS in addition to my 2x490watt Mars Hydro LEDs. I originally had a 6" scrubber setup cooling the hood and the 4" scrubber filtering the tent, but my neighbor complained of the low muffling sound coming through the ceiling. Temps are stable around 79 degrees.

ELAMIGOVERDE-Picture-Template-Recovered_j2.jpg

SAM_6939.JPG

ELAMIGOVERDE-Picture-Template-Recovered.jpg

SAM_7011.JPG

SAM_7026.JPG

The clones are rooting nicely as well. Thanks to the products I am using, I have had about a 90% success rate with my babies.

SAM_6963.JPG

I've been posting daily pics on the facebook page. Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for the support of the group

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Week 7

Martian Candy OG

I'm in week 7. Organic Super Soil with light nutes watered in during flowering (Cal Mag and half strength roots HPK, molasses, silica, various microbials)

Are these purple leaves a sign of severe lockout? I know yellowing is normal and a good sign but a friend of mine says he would be freaking out and that I should start flushing right away and cut them down as soon as thats done. Not seeing amber trichs yet but they are looking done otherwise. 70% red hairs

2 of the 5 girls are yellowing/turning fall colors and losing leaves. I had planned on waiting until Valentines day to make it the whole 2 months but my friend grew from the exact same batch of clones and suggests that they look "way done"

Opinions???? I need to make a move asap. so much work up to this point I want the results to be tip top shelf!

:morenutes::tokin::slide::rollit::bongrip::thanks:

SAM_76071.JPG
SAM_7594.JPG
SAM_7591.JPG
SAM_7587.JPG
SAM_7578.JPG

Showing off my veg and bloom areas.
[video]

More pics and vids if you need them to make a determination can be found on Facebook and YouTube

El Amigo Verde

Update: Harvest tomorrow!

Here are pics from yesterday. I'm 24 hours into my 48 hour blacout period!

Harvest tomorrow night!!!:party:

ELAMIGOVERDE-21.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-3.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-Trichs.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-knucjle-up.jpg

Here are the girlsI have in vegetative. Sadly I have to move on the 1st and I dont know if I can take everyone with me.

That big momma will be tough to hide

ELAMIGOVERDE-sourd-veg.jpg

Harvest

2.3 lbs of wet bud. Will dry and post the final weight.

Here are some pics:
ELAMIGOVERDE-up-close.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-up-close-3.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-up-close-2.jpg

ELAMIGOVERDE-yield.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-racking-it.jpg

ELAMIGOVERDEsticks.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-fatty-boom-boom.jpg

[video=youtube;UGbPlJ46vI8]
[/video]

Now on to drying and the long cure

Back