Maserati Rick's DWC Diablo OG Grow Journal 2011

malady_chart1.jpg

sort of looks like potassium

but reference that chart and you should be able to pin point your def

im in the final stretch cause i was impatient and vegged for 2 weeks from seedling to flowering
but i cant imagine how i would ever get anything good if i did let it veg for longer, cause the way my lights are, i can barely drown this one in light like i want to, i only have 5 CFLs and you can imagine they arent that powerful lol

when your editing your signature, just hover your mouse over the icons at the top of the box till you see a text that says Insert Link

ahh, i been slacking off in my garden, and on here. :peace:

2nd day of bloom today.
On Thursday December 22 I removed the scrog screen and started to bloom it (Diablo OG) and one of the Larry OG/Blue Dream plants.
I switched from the aggressive growth feeding formula to the transition formula. PPM meter reads 1410 PPM and PH meter reads 5.8 for both.
Per Gallon I added:
FloraGro 10 ML
FloraMicro 10 ML
FloraBloom 10 ML
Diamond Nectar 5 ML
Liquid Koolbloom 2.5 ML
MagiCal 5 ML
Today December 24 at around 215 PST my Larry OG/Blue Dream DWC buckets fell over and water filled the bottom of the tent. I had to do a nutrient swap and clean and dry out the tent.
My Yield Master II with 600 watt plantmax (I think???) bulb with my quantum ballast kick ass. I’m using my $20 6” can fan and carbon filter to keep my temperature at 71-78 degrees and humidity between 39-49%.
I trashed 2 of the Larry’s and kept the best looking one. I threw that one in with 2 of my tallest Diablo clones into a spare dresser. I’m vegging them a 2 foot 4 bulb T5 and they seem to be doing great.
My clones are doing great I used a 2 liter Pepsi bottle to show how big they are. Pictures below. I also added 4 Banana OG kush clones to hopefully add to my bloom area soon.

11629.jpg

21234.jpg

31091.jpg

4766.jpg

5588.jpg

6495.jpg

im in the final stretch cause i was impatient and vegged for 2 weeks from seedling to flowering
but i cant imagine how i would ever get anything good if i did let it veg for longer, cause the way my lights are, i can barely drown this one in light like i want to, i only have 5 CFLs and you can imagine they arent that powerful lol

when your editing your signature, just hover your mouse over the icons at the top of the box till you see a text that says Insert Link

ahh, i been slacking off in my garden, and on here. :peace:

I read you started to enjoy your harvest. Congratulations! I want to start enjoying my harvest too but I'm like 60 days or so away from harvesting.

Day 11 of bloom:

The flowering Diablo OG plant is doing great. It's starting to flower all over the place.
The Larry OG/Blue Dream blew up. It has grown like a foot in the last 11 days. Preflowers are starting to show and I'm keeping a close on her since the other 3 were trashed because of mites.

I told the breeder about his mite infested plants and he promised to make things right by giving me a refund and giving me 4 banana og clones. That sounded good until I put them into my 28 site DWC set up along with my 24 other plants and the next day when I'm doing my daily morning routine of checking water levels and PH setting. When I check the for root development all 4 of his clones have effing root aphids. So I immediately trash the 4 clones and begin to treat my clones. It's been close to 2 weeks and I have seen another root aphid since. Lesson learned!

I have put together six 3.5 gallon buckets with 3 Diablo OG clones in each bucket. I bought a 2x4x6 tent where they will go and I will be using my spare 600 Quantum set up I might have to dial it down to 75% (450 watts HPS).

My 2x2 tent will house my 2 Diablo OG "mother plants" in 2 gallon DWC set ups.

Things are coming along. Pictures will be up later on tonight.

nice bush maserati!how much can u yield off that one bush? im really thinking of scrogin too one day .im from cleveland ohio kinda new to this ..im workin on gdp right now..lol:ganjamon:

nice bush maserati!how much can u yield off that one bush? im really thinking of scrogin too one day .im from cleveland ohio kinda new to this ..im workin on gdp right now..lol:ganjamon:

Thanks for stopping by Kush 4 Dayz. This is the first time I grow Diablo OG so I have no idea. I'm crossing my fingers for like 3-4 ounces... hopefully more. This is also my first time scrogging. I probably won't do it again since I'm trying to do this final run and just run like 6-8 plants under a 4 foot 8 bulb T5 in my 2x4 grow tent and get rid of all my other stuff. Good luck with that GDP. It's one of my favorites. Check out all the completed grow journals. You'll learn a lot from other members experience.

Updated shot of the base of the Diablo OG.

IMAG11283.jpg

Flowers are starting to develop on the Diablo plant.

IMAG11271.jpg

The Larry OG/Blue Dream plant is really stretching.

IMAG112611.jpg

An updated tent shot of the "Marijuana tree" as my girl calls it.

IMAG11252.jpg

you got yourself some bloody good plants there m8 im subbed too and following your grow, as a matter of fact I have the same blue dream plant your growing now also but my question is, is it the sativa blue dream or the 90% indica dominant from mystic seeds (which im growing) any way nice grow n nice to see someone have so much experience on their secondish grow :) you make it look easy :peace:

you got yourself some bloody good plants there m8 im subbed too and following your grow, as a matter of fact I have the same blue dream plant your growing now also but my question is, is it the sativa blue dream or the 90% indica dominant from mystic seeds (which im growing) any way nice grow n nice to see someone have so much experience on their secondish grow :) you make it look easy :peace:

Thanks, I put a lot of work into them. The Blue Dream Hybrid is definitely leaning towards the Sativa side. Thanks again. I read the Marijuana Growers Bible a few times, took notes, highlighted important information and did a lot of research online to make sure I didn't mess anything up. :thumb:

Had a tough weekend...

I found root aphids in my reservoir where I had my 18 Diablo OG clones. I cleaned and wiped down the grow areas and treated the clones with Safer (DWC drenching for 2 hours) then flushed them with FloraKleen for 4 hours. This took a long time to do but it was well worth saving my first clones. I think i am going to lose around 4-6 of the clones do to shock but I hope I can work with the ones that are left. If things get worse I am going to get trash them all and concentrate on my Diablo OG and Larry OG/Blue Dream that are going to be 3 weeks into bloom on January 12.

Pictures tonight. Hopefully they aren't too depressing...

hope its all ok buddy

damn its been a long ass time since i came in here!

shits looking good man, and wow, that one plant in the back is gonna end up overgrowing your tent haha, remeber plants almost double there size when they go into flower, lmao, like i said, that bitch is gonna be huge!!!!

great thread, got any updates??

btw, your gonna crush your 4-6 ounce wish and dream!! gonna get closer to an lb for sure!!
well provided you keep her as healthy as she is this instant ;)

good work..

btw, my first grow is gone and done, but my 2nd one is still growing, check it out and let meknow what you think.. later

hope its all ok buddy

I am giving them a week. If they don't recover I'll just trash them and focus my attention on the Diablo and Larry/BD. We'll see.

damn its been a long ass time since i came in here!

shits looking good man, and wow, that one plant in the back is gonna end up overgrowing your tent haha, remeber plants almost double there size when they go into flower, lmao, like i said, that bitch is gonna be huge!!!!

great thread, got any updates??

btw, your gonna crush your 4-6 ounce wish and dream!! gonna get closer to an lb for sure!!
well provided you keep her as healthy as she is this instant ;)

good work..

btw, my first grow is gone and done, but my 2nd one is still growing, check it out and let meknow what you think.. later

Congratulations on finishing up your first grow. 2.5 is a great yield considering it's your first grow and had to take care of a few obstacles. It would be crazy if I got close to a LB. I'm going to be moving the Larry OG/Blue Dream into the GL60, transfer her to a container that sits lower to the floor and use my 90W UFO and see what happens.

I'll be checking your new grow out.

Today I did a nutrient change. PH 5.8 and PPM 1420
Per Gallon I added:

FloraMicro 10 ML
FloraBloom 15ML
Diamond Nectar 5 ML
Liquid Koolbloom 5 ML
MagiCal 5 ML
Floralicious Plus 1 ML
FloraBlend 10 ML
Kushy Kush 5 ML

So last night (1/12/2012) I trashed all my clones. They were definitely not coming back from the damage caused by the root aphids. Oh well.

Pictures of the Marijuana tree and the Larry tonight.

@ Preprodigy Yeah the plant is definitely getting huge. I've raised my Yield Master II all the way up to the ceiling of the tent and the nugs are creeping up towards it every day.

I did a nutrient change, transferred to a 3.5 gallon bucket, and moved my Larry OG/Blue Dream into my GL60 with my 90 Watt UFO. Once in the GL60 I chopped her down to a manageable height.

PH 5.7 and PPM 1420
Per Gallon I added:I only fill the bucket with 2 gallons of nutrient.

FloraGrow 5 ML
FloraMicro 5 ML
FloraBloom 10 ML
Diamond Nectar 5 ML
Liquid Koolbloom 5 ML
MagiCal 5 ML
Floralicious Plus 1 ML
FloraBlend 10 ML
Kushy Kush 5 ML

I added two 2 foot 4 bulb T5's with all 3000K bulbs (hanging vertically) to the Larry OG/Blue Dream grow tent. The tent already had 1 90 watt UFO and I hope with the added Lumens and the fact the T5's are hanging vertically that will increase the yield.

Diablo OG: I added 1 gallon of RO water and adjusted PH to 5.9
Larry OG/Blue Dream: No water added but adjusted PH to 6.0

Tomorrow January 15 the Diablo gets a nutrient change.
Pictures will be up soon. Sorry I've been lagging.

Back
Top Bottom