Masterblend Grow 2, Getting More Serious Now

April 29, 2020

This is the clone in the chest, the soil is only compost from my garden, a bit rabbit droppings in it but I don’t know how much, the compost is at least 6 – 7 years old. Until now the plant has only fed tap water and I want to continue that until the end, soon it will go on 12/12.

As I am very successful with my soil tests with extra rabbit droppings I have socked one yogurt container with rabbit droppings in water, added 3 x as much compost and place that mix 2" high on top of the soil. In that way I hope it will get an extra kick when I water the plant.
april29_1.jpgapril29_2.jpgapril29_3.jpg

May 7, 2020

Mini update on the plant in the dresser, since a few days on 12/12 schedule. It is doing very well, good growth, almost entering the scrog, very nice green color, no discoloring of the tips.

I just topped off the reservoir, Ph 5.5. in reservoir tap water 470 ppm + Masterblend 2100 ppm.
may7_1.jpg

may7_2.jpg

may7_3.jpg

May 16, 2020 – ** nine days after previous post

Still good growth and nice color, no signs of any deficiency. The “greenish” color in the reservoir is the higher concentration Masterblend, the roots are still white though.
may16_1.jpg

may16_2.jpg

may16_3.jpg

May 26, 2020

Update on the 2 girls in the dresser and chest.

The plant in the dresser (RDWC Masterblend) is growing very well, good leave color and no signs of any deficiency, see 2 pictures below.
may26_1.jpg

may26_2.jpg

The girl in the chest however (compost + added rabbit manure) started to stay “behind” like 4 weeks ago. Color a bit lighter but no signs of any deficiency. It has less stems as I took a lot of clones off the plant in the dresser.
may26_3.jpg

Having said that, this plant is growing more on developing its buds instead of growing in height. If you look closely, the branch in the back has buds over 6” high. This I started ti give some Masterblend as well 2 weeks ago as it didn’t want to grow in height, it still doesn’t lol.
may26_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom