Zurple's DWC Bag Seed Grow Journal, 2019

The plant will push out more brachts and new pistils later in flower. The flowers will take on a knobby look to them. It can add a little extra weight to your harvest.

Damn! They got lengthy!!

usually if I miss a few or regret not taking something off after thinning out from day 21 of flower. The next feeding I usually take off the stuff I missed. I’m also the type of person that every time I look in the tent, I’m always nipping off three of four fan leaves that are in the way, or for what ever reason, but I always leave enough big dan leaves behind to soak up the rays! :thumb:

lookin good zurple!!

Damn! They got lengthy!!

usually if I miss a few or regret not taking something off after thinning out from day 21 of flower. The next feeding I usually take off the stuff I missed. I’m also the type of person that every time I look in the tent, I’m always nipping off three of four fan leaves that are in the way, or for what ever reason, but I always leave enough big dan leaves behind to soak up the rays! :thumb:

lookin good zurple!!
Thank you. I'm quite proud of them

Water change day. 1600 ppm and 5.9ph. 55% humidity and 75 degrees with 68 degree water.
I added additional calmag and cha ching today.

20191020_094049.jpg
20191020_093933.jpg

I'm beginning to think my unknown bag seed is Northern lights. That's the greener plant.

The frosty one is supposed to be biscotti something, but the guy that gave it to me wasn't certain.

They've both been easy to grow and manageable.

The buds are getting heavier and they seem like they could fall over with more weight.
Since I didn't use a scrog net, do I have options?

20191021_175216.jpg
I used really thick nylon string and tied where I could on the plant and then tied it to whatever I could find to keep the branches up. Just remember if you tie it to something to unhook it from whatever you tie it to when you move her and take the lid off. I’m sure there is other and better ways but that’s what I did and it worked out great!

I'm going to try tying a few if I need to. Do they typically get top heavy enough to just fall over on their own, or do they topple from being bumped or moved?
They will get heavy enough to fall on their own! Yours are gonna get FAT from the looks of it so I’d say be prepared for sure and have a game plan ready. My stalks were thick and still the last couple of weeks they got to where they couldn’t stay up on their own.But you could still be good to go and maybe they will stay up on their own but either way I’d still be prepared just Incase.

They will get heavy enough to fall on their own! Yours are gonna get FAT from the looks of it so I’d say be prepared for sure and have a game plan ready. My stalks were thick and still the last couple of weeks they got to where they couldn’t stay up on their own.But you could still be good to go and maybe they will stay up on their own but either way I’d still be prepared just Incase.
I'm going to order some yoyos today. I have a net, but I'm afraid I've waited too late to risk trying to work it over the plants.

Back
Top Bottom