Zurple's DWC Bag Seed Grow Journal, 2019

Running smoothly. Defoliation helped get my humidity into the 50s.

20191003_175057.jpg
20191003_175051.jpg

Thank you. This is fun! lol
I guess I wouldn't be saying that if I was having issues. Monday was day 28 of flower and they're looking delicious.

I'm going to skip the scrog net on this run. I'd like to have something to compare my next grow to.

Also, they're getting about 14" to the lights with no issues, so I'm going to continue letting it stay at this height since they seem happy.

they're getting about 14" to the lights with no issues, so I'm going to continue letting it stay at this height since they seem happy.

That’s a slippery slope. Chances are, it’ll be fine. Just remember though, it happens fast, and it’s very unforgiving. Once it starts it will be too late to reverse the issues. BUT! Like I said, you may get lucky and have no issues.

In my tent when it was still 4’ tall I ran out of room and I got close to being in the 10-12” distance away from my plants. Everything was fine, and had no issues. So like I said it’s do-able!

Just what ever you do!

Keep up the great work! :thumb:

That’s a slippery slope. Chances are, it’ll be fine. Just remember though, it happens fast, and it’s very unforgiving. Once it starts it will be too late to reverse the issues. BUT! Like I said, you may get lucky and have no issues.

In my tent when it was still 4’ tall I ran out of room and I got close to being in the 10-12” distance away from my plants. Everything was fine, and had no issues. So like I said it’s do-able!

Just what ever you do!

Keep up the great work! :thumb:
Thank you, and I'm not going to gamble further with it. I have room, so it will get adjusted in the morning.

One thing I never realized about marijuana plants was how sticky they are. This is my first time being this close to any kind of weed while it's growing.

I was reaching into the middle to remove some fan leaves and my forearms are sticky as hell. lol

They smell great, but mild so far.

I'll post some updated information and images soon. I'm going to get some pictures with my dslr camera. Someone on reddit does this and they can zoom in to see the tricomes without a jeweler's loop. I have a loop as well, but pictures with it is a chore in itself.

You ever get a bag of weed, and after you hippy pick it (finger bust) you ever notice your fingers get sticky? Lol same thing here bro!

Lol the joys of growing your first marijuana plant! :yahoo: Enjoy every day!! You won’t get this grow back! Lol you’ll look back years from now, and think, what a fun experience this grow was!!
:passitleft:
Have a great night man!

You ever get a bag of weed, and after you hippy pick it (finger bust) you ever notice your fingers get sticky? Lol same thing here bro!

Lol the joys of growing your first marijuana plant! :yahoo: Enjoy every day!! You won’t get this grow back! Lol you’ll look back years from now, and think, what a fun experience this grow was!!
:passitleft:
Have a great night man!

Yes, I've seen sticky bud before. Just had no idea how much stickier the plants are so far. lol

There's been days that I think I will take a break after this grow, but I have some good strains from seedsman that keep me motivated to do another one.

I can't believe that I may be 4-6 weeks away from harvesting!

I can't believe that I may be 4-6 weeks away from harvesting!

believe away from friend!!

:thumb: I may have to take a break after my next run. But that’s from different reasons. We will see, it’s a hobby I really enjoy, and to get something back from it, is a big bonus!

Back
Top Bottom