May we introduce a new member of our family!

realtalgrower

I present Sweet Caroline. I threw in a couple random pics of me and chronicgirl.

100_93801.JPG

100_9381.JPG

100_9383.JPG

Picture_0061.jpg

Picture_113.jpg

Picture_114.jpg

Oh my god... that thing's huge. It looks like a bong, haha. Man, I want one... How are the hits, brother? Huge?

:peace: Earth Child

Earth Child said:
Oh my god... that thing's huge. It looks like a bong, haha. Man, I want one... How are the hits, brother? Huge?

:peace: Earth Child

It takes a little getting used to before you can go for the big hits. But yea you can blow some crazy clouds that just seem to go along forever.

oh man big daddy sticks kick your ass in half

i warn you to be very careful with that thing around, like try and keep an eye on it, itll eat your weed!

God damn! That's like my friend's bowl "Weed Eater" but bigger, I'm impressed! Congrats on the new child!

Great looking bowl ahhhhh

That thing looks comically oversized. I think after using that you might need to eat a ginormous cookie, and drink a 32 oz. glass of milk.

wow that thing is sick..

I bet that hits niiice.

I'm jealous...hehe...

Bunny said:
wow that thing is sick..

I bet that hits niiice.

I'm jealous...hehe...

Aww bunnys are welcome over to smoke with us anytime... Just like everyone... And really sweet caroline honestly is more of a company pipe... Meaning we only pull it out at partys and smoke outs.... and when we have some friends with our tolerence come over... cause we get lazy about loading bowls... this holds a 1/4 zip+ (although even with a gram in it broke up nice and big it hits very well) and we don't smoke swhag.... so it can get spendy. But shit we only live once.:bongrip:

realtalgrower said:
Aww bunnys are welcome over to smoke with us anytime... Just like everyone... And really sweet caroline honestly is more of a company pipe... Meaning we only pull it out at partys and smoke outs.... and when we have some friends with our tolerence come over... cause we get lazy about loading bowls... this holds a 1/4 zip+ (although even with a gram in it broke up nice and big it hits very well) and we don't smoke swhag.... so it can get spendy. But shit we only live once.:bongrip:

yay!!!! Bunnies need to get stoned just as much as anyone else! lol

I wish I could smoke from that thing though O_O

nice pics!! thanks for sharing them!

mmmm that oversized cookie and glass of milk sounds great.

O yea I had it blown for me by a very good shop in Tuscon AZ. I preffer not to mention the name of the shop. But after all was said and done this peice only cost me like 50 bucks....

50 bucks?! Damn, great price for such a big piece... Haha, looks like an awesome piece to hit, the bowl is so big, you can load that up pretty nicely I bet. Gooood stuff ;)

Back
Top Bottom