me, myself, and my weed

azule

my name is joseph, and my freinds call me azule. i have been smoking for about a year now, and was introduced to weed by my mom, she also told me about 420 magazine saying it was the "coolest shit ever" i love to smoke, i love to grow (when i have the opportunity), and i love to talk with people about smoke and whatnot, so message me sometime always happy to make new freinds (especially ones that are 420 freindly).

Re: me, myself, and my weed.

Welcome to 420, azule :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for CocoJoe, or The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy is my favorite teacher, , they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

If you didn't know, the Home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Are you going to start a grow?

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Hi azule, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
You want to make some 420friends?
You are in the right place. :grinjoint:
420Mag is the friendliest and most informative cannabis/hemp site on the net.
Enjoy the site and I'll see you around the forums.
Oh and :thanks: for joining us.
:peace:

Hello! Just stopping by, I just joined a few days ago myself! Welcome!:rollit:

thank you all for the great welcome! i can tell this really is a great site from the get go and youve all been very help-full. i would start a full time grow but im a fraid that starting the 20th im going to a rehab program for 6 monthes near tallahassee,maybe once i got out and am back settled in ill start a real seriouse grow but untill then ima be on lockdown apparently :peace:

Back
Top Bottom