about myself

ghostinthetv

im 18 years old, and ive been smoking since i was 15. the reason why i started smoking was because i was bored with life, and honestly i must say that it has kept me entertained as long as i've been doing it. the first time i smoked, i wanted to be as over the top as possible, so i found some of my dads weed (he had a little bit less than a zip) and took about half of it, (yes i did get in trouble later but i didn't give a shit it was worth it) and smoked all of it. at first i coughed so bad, i was using a pipe, thats what my friend told me to do, but i ended up going online looking for different methods. i found out how to make a simple bong, and i constructed it. very simple design, 1 liter bottle, pipe with bowl stuck in the side, carb, and voila, a bong. i found it much easier to take the smoke from a bong (i put in ice water because i heard it makes the smoke cooled down) and went from there. i started noticing i was high when everything was very choppy and sounds were sort of faint, i instantly loved it. from there ive used different kinds of apparatusses but i like bongs the best :bong:

welcome to the forums man pack a bowl and pass it around and take a load off and if u freal like answering where u from

im from a town called concord (california)

Back
Top Bottom