Med Center

WildRosebud

My med center for this month.
:Namaste:

IMAG241011.jpg

BHO , Lebanese style Hash , Pink Parvat hermi (so potent so insanely potent ZOMG) , Romulan Grapefruit , couple ounces of roaches , few grams of Amber Oil and Purple God bud. 125 grams fresh bud in total. Typical month for me but in winter double this order that is how I survive...

This month was primo bud versions of my dispensary but I am running low already soon on roaches only lol.... I shoulda took pics or did I? hmmmm.....

I bet those roaches get you high as an eagle titty
We call it the scary blend lol when I have like 8-10 varieties of cannabis roaches and mixem all up , sometimes the ash tray wobbles like a water bed its a good trip lol

Happy WEEEEED DAY!

Well tough month for me.... Down to 20 joints. Got lots of roaches enough to go a month so I hope my next month order goes well.... I might have another smoke report for a new product :D

Alright here are some of my pics of more med center stuff.... Tryin to be organized using a suitcase for my paraphernalia and meds. Yes also the guitars are meds too yes indeed , dope n guitars go hand in hand for a composing artist ;)
As you can see it is just past mid month I am as usual down to about 20 joints.... I had about 5 ounces this month plus my oils and hash I made along the way....

IMAG3034.jpg
IMAG3032.jpg
IMAG30311.jpg
IMAG30301.jpg
IMAG3029.jpg
IMAG30281.jpg

This is my new device I use to make oil
IMAG30272.jpg

, quality is like shatter but minus usuing ANY bho yes I can make BHO quality without IsoButane
it looks pliable but really after it dried it is hard like a rock. The buzz and flavor rules. My "Green oil" is better than BhO and it is runny in comparison to my shatter honey oil. It has even more flavor than my shatter very floral and pleasant long lasting after taste and a buzz that lasts roughly 3-4 hours after one hit. Makes me hungry too....

A medicinal friend of mine in Cali wanted to learn how to make oil so I showed him and he could not figure out how to scoop it so I made some oil in a super fast hurry and made this video for him :) that oil is between honey and green and I had 2 people green out on it from one hit. I consider it mids....

[video=youtube_share;fH_-lrg9To0]
[/video]

This months meds are staggered as I wait for my order of Brenda Grizzly but I did get my order of Blueberry Popcorn buds here is some pics , 2 ounces....

Bluepop1.jpg
IMAG3115.jpg
bluepop2.jpg

bho free shatter/crumble oil/hash. Rice grain sized toke is more than enough for a few hauls , effects are hallucinogenic and major pain killer locks you down. Simple to make....

non_bho_shatter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom