Medical Marijuana Should Be Allowed In Pennsylvania, Voters Say In Poll

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Pennsylvania voters say 59 percent to 35 percent that allowing marijuana to be used for medical purposes is a good idea, according to Quinnipiac University poll findings released today.

Support for legalizing medical marijuana is 67 percent to 26 percent among Democrats, and 61 percent to 33 percent among independent voters, while Republicans split with 49 percent in favor and 47 percent opposed.

Medical marijuana wins support from all age groups, ranging from 62 percent to 35 percent support among voters ages 18-34 years old to 56 percent to 38 percent among voters over 55.

A bill sponsored by Rep. Mark Cohen, D-Philadelphia, would have Pennsylvania join the 13 states that have enacted a medical marijuana law and several others, including New Jersey, that are considering one.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: pennlive.com
Copyright: 2009 PennLive LLC.
Website: Medical marijuana should be allowed in Pennsylvania, voters say in poll

Each day, the bleating minority become more rediculous,
And their 'Imperial Garments' conceal less of their bloated realities.

I'm from PA, and if the bunch of 'tards in that state actually legalizes it, I'll be both surprised and amazed, in a good way!

I'll research the laws and rules if it passes, and if I ever do move back there I'll grow it.

If Governor Rendell was smart (we do know he's an ass) he would allow the sale of Medical Marijuana through the existing and antiquated State Store system and the state would make piles of money.

Governor Rendell has publicly stated that if the Medical Marijuana Bill was "worded right" he would sign it....

That's Rendell's way of saying if "hell freezes over" he'll sign the bill....

IMO Rendell is full of sh*t.......

Back
Top Bottom