Medical seeds from medical pot

Jayson421

I have been getting clones from friends, I did by a quarter of some seeded wedding cake, are they normal female?
I did 8 seeds from this bag and all 8 are female. Are they all female from dispensaries or growers that have hermed plants, will the seeds be all female? Thanks

@Jayson421
If a hermie produced it, the seeds will predominantly be female. Its like making a plant pollinate itself. You get Fem seeds. Though they will also carry the hermie gene. That never goes away. My Mango seeds hermie a touch and if i outbreed it, the progeny displays the trait as well. Never to the point of ruining a harvest. Just little surprises.

Keep a eye on them well into flower to be sure. It may make a few male flower on the lower part of the plant. Sounds like that is how the came to be. They will have this tendency even if it doesn't show up.

Weeks 4 to 6 of flower is when most hermies show up from what I have seen. In some of these case's it can be controlled. I have 3 that put out male flowers. I trimmed them off and they did not return. Like Patient puffer mentioned these types of plants can be managed.

Back
Top Bottom