Men Look For Marijuana In Home Invasion

Wilbur

Three men kicked down the front door of a Jonesboro apartment looking for marijuana and a man they called “New York,” Clayton County Police said.

At about 5 a.m. Saturday, 34-year-old Dawn White Mew heard people entering her Mt. Zion Road apartment, she told police.

Responding officers reported the front door had been kicked three or four times before busting open.

Mew was in bed upstairs with her 9-year-old daughter and heard the men come up the stairs and enter into her 7-year-old son’s room across the hall, she told police. Two men brought Mew’s son into her room and made the three of them hide their heads under the bedcovers.

The men each had a gun, one black and one silver, Mew said. They pointed the guns at her and her children and repeatedly asked for Mew’s husband by the name “New York,” the police report said.

Mew said her husband, 36-year-old Robert Mew, stays out all night and sleeps during the day.

The men told Mew they weren’t going to hurt her and they were there for her husband and not for her, Mew said. They repeatedly asked her where “New York” kept the marijuana, the police report said.

Mew told the men she didn’t know anything about marijuana and told them they could look through the house, she said.

The men, accompanied by a third man, searched the apartment’s closets, all of the clothes in the closets and dressers, turned over all of the couches downstairs and took all of the cushions off of the couches, the police report said.

Mew and her children kept their heads under the bed covers during the search, she told police.

Mew had never seen the men before, she said.

She described the men as wearing gloves and all-black clothing.

The men told her to stay under the covers, count to 100 and then call the police, she said. They took her cell phone, told her they had all of her phone numbers, and left through the back sliding glass door, the police report said.

Mew followed the men’s orders and called police a short time later.

Her husband was not at the apartment when police responded, police said.

The investigation is ongoing.

Newshawk: user - 420Magazine.com
Source: The News Daily (Georgia)
Pubdate: 6 November 2006
Author: Daniel Silliman
Copyright: 2006 Clayton New Daily

just another reason it should be legal so that mother and her children weren't held at gunpoint since the husband (probably) screwed someone on a deal. GET OFF THE BLACKMARKET FOLKS AND GROW YOUR OWN.

i think the guys were cops. they were wearing their cop black ninja stuff. crooks would not tell them to call the cops. why would anyone tell her to call the cops for that matter.

user said:
i think the guys were cops. they were wearing their cop black ninja stuff. crooks would not tell them to call the cops. why would anyone tell her to call the cops for that matter.

i agree.. that does sound a lil strange..

why would i hold a gun to your face and tell you to call the cops on me? lol

wierd

That happened to my cousin's gf one time in schenectady ... He was gone and 3 people broke in and it was only her and her daughter at the time, they held them to gun point and stole about 1500 bucks.

The men told her to stay under the covers, count to 100 and then call the police, she said.
WTF?

Back
Top Bottom