Mentors

joedaddy805

Is there anywhere on here that mentoring is offered. It would be nice to have a mentor help you throughout your grow to make sure you are doing it right and give pointers along the way. Or if anyone is willing to help throughout my grow you can let me know. i need all the help i can get on my grow.

i did start a journal but nobody put it any input. maybe my grow isn't interesting enough :)
i have 2 grow journals

Unfortunately, that is becoming somewhat of a trend. More mainstream grows are just less interesting to those that have seen them many times over. That said, I am more than happy to subscribe to your journals and help any way I can.

B-

I completely missed your journal links, so sorry. Subbing to them now.

FWIW, I find that making the journal links stand out a bit more helps to get other member's attention should they decide to check them out or subscribe to them. In the beginning there was little traffic in my journal as well so hang in there and give it some time. My journal visits started to increase once I put the status of the grow in my signature. Now that I'm nearing harvest, the interest has gone up.

I completely missed your journal links, so sorry. Subbing to them now.

FWIW, I find that making the journal links stand out a bit more helps to get other member's attention should they decide to check them out or subscribe to them. In the beginning there was little traffic in my journal as well so hang in there and give it some time. My journal visits started to increase once I put the status of the grow in my signature. Now that I'm nearing harvest, the interest has gone up.

Good points there.

Unfortunately more people are interested in seeing finishing or finished product. I look at growing a lot like painting a car or refinishing some furniture - 90% of the end result is in the prep work and 10% in the actual finish work. So to me, vegetation time is the most important time in the plant's life since that is where you put in all the work to set the plant up for success!

Good points there.

Unfortunately more people are interested in seeing finishing or finished product. I look at growing a lot like painting a car or refinishing some furniture - 90% of the end result is in the prep work and 10% in the actual finish work. So to me, vegetation time is the most important time in the plant's life since that is where you put in all the work to set the plant up for success!

I totally agree Blazer420!!

Back
Top Bottom