Mew Here

Gspot NJ

Yo guys,

I have been on this site for a while just never registered, now im registered and... whats up?

Just chillen here with my child, my g-spot. Frequently friends, but lately only some kindbud.

Josh:smokin:

LOL

I love your nickname.

Ha ha welcome aboard.

Sorry bout that i wont mention the other things anymore :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for the welcome. Just ordered a new molino bong and will be expecting it to come in within this next week :) i cant wait perculated and diffused

:smokin: Welcome to 420! You're freezen over there now...hope the weather changes for you soon...:laughtwo: I orbit Jupiter but reside in Cali.

sup g-spot...im guessin you take your name from the bong? lol i used to have one before i got my roor..lets say ill never go back...glad to see you actually registered, now if only everyone would do that instead of lurking. welcome to the boards and to the site. enjoy

Willingboro is acutally not to far from me, burlington county is right near camden county, and we are right across from phila.

I love jersey, their pot laws are really gay, but i get very consistant dank usually, not right now tho :( and we have some amazing head shops!

Well their are alot of head shops in jersey, you just gotta find them ;)

Frolic, fossil just to name 2 of the best...
and the laws in jersey for pot are pretty much, possesion = time any amounts..
and no medical in nj either.

Back
Top Bottom