Miamihustle

Miamihustlers

Here is my alaskan thunderfuk but i notice brown spot on a majority of the smaller leaves closer to the bud this baby is 4 weeks in flower today..any advice on what is wrong with her..most appreciated thankyou...

Attachments

• 20190622_002129.jpg
    20190622_002129.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 15
Hey Miami, looks like a calcium and magnesium shortage. I looked at the problem solver in my signature and found pics that resemble yours. Check it out at the bottom in my sig area. Spots = calcium deficiency to me. Light green places between the veins in the leaves = magnesium deficiency to me.
What is it growing in?
What are you feeding it?
Are you using tap water or reverse osmosis or rain?

Im growing it in coco and im Feeding it every other day with Fox farm- big boom ,big grow and tiger bloom were i think i went wrong was last two feeds ive been adding calmag and from what i looked up your not supposed to give calmag in its last 4 to 6 weeks cuz it has to much nitrogen..am i correct in that last statement? pls lmk..thankyou..how can i fix what i did wrong will she die on me?

burnt tip could indicate lockout of calcium. Is it uptaking around root mass on top? If not probably lockout, If its thirsty, probably deficiency. Id air on the side of lockout and go PH water. If it uptakes slowly and the new growth is healthy then keep feeding water or flush and resume with less EC. If it uptakes faster and looks worse then feed with a 123 npk ratio and macro/micro all-rounder, silica and molasses

Oh and im using tap water also.. it is true what they say about atf it is a hard strain to grow i think i should've waited until i had a couple of grows under my belt before i dropped this one she started out beatifully she's just acting up now ..Thanks again stoneotter..Im learning how to do a jurnal now so ill be posting it up soon...

You may be right however I don't know. To me calmag isn
t so significant to worry about the N if they are calling for it. The bottle I looked at npk had a N rating of 1. Not too bad. I don't think she's dying but keep an eye on her. if it continues I would start calmag again and increase it. Metal Halide has a good point on lockout. Do you check ph? That could be the center of the issue as well.

Back
Top Bottom