Michigan House To Begin Medical Marijuana Hearings

420 Warrior

The Michigan House plans a hearing Thursday on proposals that supporters say would clarify the state's voter-approved law allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes.

The House Judiciary Committee hearing is likely will be the first of several on the legislation.

One proposal aims to better define the type of doctor-patient relationship that would be needed before medical marijuana use could be certified.

Another bill would detail requirements for photographs to be included on identification cards that people certified to use medical marijuana must carry.

Republican Attorney General Bill Schuette and some state lawmakers say changes are needed to the 2008 law.

Schuette has said the law has "more holes than Swiss cheese."

Medical marijuana advocates say the proposed changes might make the drug harder to get.

medical_cannabis.jpg

News Hawk - 420 Warrior 420 MAGAZINE
Source: NECN
Copyright: 2011 New England Cable News

All I know is R-Tard Schuette has "more holes than Swiss cheese in his brain." I wish Michigan Patients the best of luck with removing this Nut bag from office asap.!
.Great Post.:)

As a Michigan card holder it couldn`t happen soon enough. We have recall petitions available for people to sign. If he can`t repeal the law he wants to gut it. He is connected to Dow chemical nuff said.

I think this guy should be sent a loud and clear message from the Michigan voters to let him know that, if he wants to stay in office, he will have to play ball with Canna advocates!

Back
Top Bottom