Michigan & It's Marijuana

murdamitten

Im new to the Marijuana world. And I love the it. My friend brought me some from Seattle, and i've been in love with it ever since. Tell me Why does Michigan have some terrible marijuana. I mean it's just super hard to find some really dank stuff around here.

Sorry to hear that about your area but welcome for sure. You might try wearing a 420 T shirt lol and then pretty much anyone talking to you is your friend :)

nawl it's not alot of crime in my area, but its rough to find anything outside of reggies lol. Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!

It really depends on what you are doing. From what I hear hollywood is supposed to be builing a HUGE studio for actors to peform and what not. so that should bring alot of jobs back here. It should also decrease the drime rate, hopefully.

Murda, I spent some time in An Arbor in the fall and smoked some dank stuff. Also, it we were out on the front porch of a buddy's place and I was nervous about smoking in plain view, come to find out, its decriminalized in that town. A police car actually drove by while I was smoking a blunt. . . It was awesome. I'm rambling though and I'll get to the point, I'm sure you could find some good stuff there.

man you sound crazy THIS IS THE D idk about you but i guess i must have a bomb connect. ive smoked locally the real super silver haze(loved this strain to fricken death) real OG kush(buddy has it 85% of the time) the real grandaddy purple and the list goes on. man i wish you wernt hurtin so bad his a bong of of the OG for you :roorrip:

Tell me Why does Michigan have some terrible marijuana. I mean it's just super hard to find some really dank stuff around here.

I know what you mean dude. I'm in MI too and I got sick of the super compressed brown ass mexican brick weed I was paying too much for. I decided to grow my own. I think it was one of the best decisions I ever made. You really should take a swing at growing some for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom