Miracle Grow

No offence meant, but why don't you do a little reading and research, there are pleanty of threads here specifically related to Miracle Grow. Why should folks have to type the same answers twice just because you don't care to look around for yourself, or do a search.

Many don't like it its not organic. Mv grows just with Miracle Grow and his grows are amazing. With miracle grow you have to flush your Plants really really good to get all the chemicals out of the soil.

I would only use organic ferts for my buds. However, if you must use Miracle Grow then make sure to use a very dillute solution for younger plants. Also, make sure to flush well with plain clean water 10 days prior to harvest as you want to flush all the ferts out of the plants system.

hi man yah you can to start Pro mix4 soil 20-20-20-groth plus for grow and 10-52-10-groth plus for Bloom Good luck man!!

So if you plant with miracle grow outdoors, like say you dig a hole, fill it with mircale grow and put your plant in it .... How would i flush that ???

If you are planting outside just buy some cow shit and mix it in with the dirt then plant in that.

420am&pm said:
So if you plant with miracle grow outdoors, like say you dig a hole, fill it with mircale grow and put your plant in it .... How would i flush that ???

You couldn't flush it, yet another reason not to use Miracle Grow. Why not just buy a better bag of soil?

it works great if u use CONTINOUS REALEASE and NOT TIMED RELEASE or MOISTURE CONTROL and grow with soley water .... filtered water..:peace:

we're not talkin shit .... we're talkin MIRACLE GROW:bong:
alot of people on here frown on it ... id might agree that its got its downfall during early stages but if you DON'T ADD EXTRA NUTES and water with purified water and flush and cure propperly there is no chem taste ...
im talking MIRACLE GROW POTTING MIX though too .... not the liquid ferts ... that stuff iv'e never played with .....
why not buy a bag o soil thats got EVERYTHING you're gonna need already in it instead of flippin' all that extra $ for extra nutes n such ?? JUST ADD WATER :Rasta:

Mg is fine to use.. . I currently use it and have been using it. . . You def have to use nutes at some point tho. . the soil gets depleted after about a month or so. . . My clones love it. . . I just mix it with some perlite and go. . . there are better soils and nutes, but if its what you got. . .go for it. . . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom