Miss colored top 23 days into veg. Please help!

gundes

One of my four plants are showing some strange leaf color. Is she sick or am I being paranoid? Here is my setup and a pic.

Light: 250w CFL for the first 21 days. Now running a 400w hps Sylvania Gro-lux about 10" from the tops
RH: 40-50%
Temps: 72(night)-86(day)F at the tops
Strain: Blue Mystic
Nuts: Biocanna Bio Vega, Bio Rhizotonic
Soil: Gold label special mix

Last time I watered was two days ago with about 1ml of the veg solution and 5ml Rhizotonic, water had a PH of 7.5 (maybe too high?). There is also a constant airflow on the plants from a small fan.
I hope this is enough info. Anyone got a clue on whats going on?
Pic127.jpg

I have no experience with that color but it is very interesting. It looks reddish. Usually nutrient problems show up on large fan leaves. That redness looks like its on the newest growth. The rest of your leaves look very healthy so I'd keep doing what you're doing and keep a close eye on it. Post updates on this, I'd like to see how it progresses.

Oh and :welcome: to :420: gundes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome :thanks:

They are definitely red when looking closer and it's only affecting the new leaves. I'll make sure to update when the leaves have grown bigger.

There is another set of leaves with some kind of burn that appeared after I switched the bulb. Dont know if it's some kind of light stress or nuteburn from the last watering. Maybe it's related to the top?
pic231.jpg

I've seen some of my older leaves underneath do this on one of my plants. I think it may be either slight nute burn as there could be pockets of unused nutrients and the roots had run into the hot spot or it could be dry spots in the soil. I honestly don't know what it is though.

I think I might have overwatered the plant some. Its only my second watering though, guess the plants are not that thirsty. Hopefully they'll recover fast so I can to 12/12. The scheudle says my plants will be there in 6 days, 13 might be more realistic now. :'

The red color is all gone atm. Also the soil was packed to tight which I suspect might be the reason the plants showed signs of over watering, I've squeezed my smartpots all around and you can allready see the plants recovering which is nice.
I don't think the red color has anything to do with it. But all is well as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom