To TOP Or Not To TOP..... help please!

Chameleon1

Hey everyone.

I'm curious if I should Top this plant and use the top for a clone to hopefully get a nice full bushy clone going? If I did this the clone would only get about a week or 2 for vegging before I most likely turn my whole garden to 12/12

I have a grow journal that you can check out all the specifics on the grow.
Link is in my signature!

Here is a picture of the plant.

SSPX0157.jpg

You can try it. I just wonder, considering your time line, if your going to get it to fully root before you go 12/12. She's also got a lot of stretch between internodes. You might want to move your light a little closer for the future so that they don't stretch out so much.

Thanks for the reply. I thought that it was stretching a bit much. As a whole I have had them about 7-8" from the light. At first they were under just a single 42 w CFL that is when most of this stretching happened. Also if you would could you take a look at my journal. Cause a Long time friend/grower said they looked as they were getting heat damage from being too close to the light. There is a picture of the plant and leaves in question there.

I can probably re work my schedule to give it some more time to veg I just don't want to have 6 ft plants in my closet and they are already pushing the 1 ft mark lol

Thanks so much for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom