MMJ TODAY volunteer info sheet

Mojave Dave

Hello folks!

I just wanted to let you all know that there is now an Angel Donator volunteer information sheet available for download. If you have any interest in becoming a volunteer, or simply would like to see what we are all about, please do take a moment to download the Word document and have a short read.

Thanks!

David

Welcome to The MMJ TODAY Project!

Purpose420 said:
Dear David,

Above is a letter I wrote to the talk show host Montel williams, either the letter was never received, or it was never read, at any rate ( I got no reply ). For a little over a year and a half now, I've taken this project pretty serious. To be honest with the best progress I made was smokin good hydro, I can't afford that and I can't afford growing equipment, can you help me? Tom

Hello Tom,

I am really sorry to hear of your history, mate. Doesn't sound like much fun. But I share your absolute faith in the amazing medical properties of our beloved plant.

MMJ TODAY is still not fully-functional, so there is nothing we can do in an official capacity. But I will write letters to as many of my contacts as I can and see if one or several of them, would be willing to donate the equipment you require. Can you tell me exactly what you have now, and what you might need?? That would be helpful.

Thanks for writing to me, and I truly hope I can help you with this. no promises of course, but I'll give it my best!

David

Purpose420 said:
I'd be happy with a 5 gallon bucket and a 600 watt metal halide:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, I doubt the company that manufactures those will be willing to hand one over. That would be a luxury item, not a neccessity I'm afraid, and would not fall under "requirements" for a home grow.
In other words I wouldn't set my heart on it.

MMJ TODAY helps by getting the pieces together for people. If that means you get a five gallon bucket and a 600w lamp to grow in, then that's what you'll have to make do with. Please remember, MMJ TODAY's goal is to make medicinal Cannabis available to MMJ patients who are-- for lack of a better word at the moment-- desperate, to get a home grow completed as quickly and as painlessly as possible. A person can grow a fine plant in a five gallon bucket and a 600w lamp.

In time, when all is running as it should be, a pre-qualified person like you would be able to select the items he needs from an equipment/accessory "bank". But for the time being we'll have to take our chances with no official organization behind us.

As I said, I will do what I can for you mate. And for anyone else who needs my help.

Thanks mate...but I wouldn't have any room for one of those, so I don't trhink I'll be bidding. But thank you for the heads-up!

Hi Purpose420,

Just an update...I have many letters out, but no nibbles yet. I believe the potential Angel Donators are waiting for MMJ TODAY to be operational before committing anything. That's the sense I get at any rate.

If I am unsuccessful on your behalf at this time you may request assistance again when MMJ TODAY is fully operational and at that point, an arrangement will likely be made for you.
Until then...a five gallon bucket and an inexpensive bag of potting soil + Vermiculite, and some cheap CFL lighting would get you started in a closet or a cupboard. Then, with a bit of luck, you'll be acquiring something a bit more substantial to work with to finush them off. But at least you won't be wasting this time by having nothing on the go.

I wish I had more favourable news, mate. But as I said things aren't rolling well enough yet to simply get something sent to you gratis. We'll see what happens in the near future.

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom