Moderator and Support Role Elections - 2008

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys where my passion lies when it comes to cannabis reform. I do know that I whole heartedly believe in the cause and I will always be dedicated to what 420 mag stands for, with or without a mod status.
You guys took me in from day one and I have felt like part of the 420 family ever since, even though my thoughts have gotten me into trouble a couple of times.
I very much want to help you guys in any way I can...y'all just say the word and I'm there, any time, any how!!!
I spend most of my time trying to think of ways I can help this site and will always continue to do so.
I have smoked cannabis my entire adult life and my parents brought me up around it my whole life, which makes me a natural born true hippie, I guess?lol
:peace:and love to you all!!! Jimbo E

jimbo,

we are going through a server move, a host move, mod elections, one staff member is in the hospital, and much more going on.

please be patient as we get to everything here.

I'm, still learning how the site works, technology and I don't get a long at times. And I have an odd day to day schedule. But I would love to help out. I know I'm new, and will apply when I get my feet under me and have more reliable schedule. Best wishes to the whole staff... hope everyones well.

What a great opportunity! I am very interested in working for your publication. I'm a MMJ patient with extensive strain knowledge, and have been growing my own cannabis for years now. I'm also a total news/political junky, and an amateur blogger. I live near and frequent some of the best medical dispenseries in southern California. I would love an internship with your magazine, and my current situation allows me lots of free time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks guys. Please note that we look at each and every expression of interest, but without a history of posting here, it is impossible to assess whether you may be suitable or not. I urge everyone to keep posting so we can see what you are capable of. We really are unable to make an assessment if you do not have in excess of 100 quality posts. Don't let this fact deter you, just take it on as a challenge. We have more staff vacancies available.

so far johnnypotsmoker has been added to the news team...

jimbo will to be added to the team later this week...

we still need help in the grow room, who wants to join the grow team?

One day man one day... I just gotta keep postin. Congrats Johnny and Jimbo!

Guys, if I am worthy of a position, I would love to help with the news. I'm always on the internet I might as well put it to some good use. Thanks.

At the time I didn't notice the 420 lounge part. I'd be happy to help with that or the news. Wherever I can be of assistance let me know.

I soooooo wish I had time to help out. Well...it's more not about time...but having time to be on the net all day. BUT if I had the net at home you bet your butt I would be tryin to do something on here. ;-)

someday I am planning on working from home.....when I do that I will be all over it. ;-)

thanks for your offers everyone, the mod team is currently discussing all applicants...

please step up to bat, we are mostly looking for established members to join our team...

however, anyone is more than welcome to announce their interest.

thank you SO very much for your continued support of 420 Magazine and our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world!

thanks for your offers everyone, the mod team is currently discussing all applicants...

please step up to bat, we are mostly looking for established members to join our team...

however, anyone is more than welcome to announce their interest.

thank you SO very much for your continued support of 420 Magazine and our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world!

NO... Thank YOU so very much for one of the best forums we could ask for.

Back
Top Bottom