Modest First Time Grower In Charge Of Success

I did spell it right! ;) feeling kinda good about that.

But I am admitting right here that the whole hurty hard earth is just around to rip the shreds out of baby fungus gnat larvae on their upward kootchie koo journey to kill Larry.

Hurty Earth meaning really sharp things microscopically that have things that are severely damaged at that level. Baby fungus gnat larvae, well, those are the enemies of well being. Kootchie Koo journey: read that as early on in the infestation.

Killing Larry--whoo--it's better to prevent killing Larry than avenge the various killers of Kenny. That's what it's all about, right? Keeping Larry alve? Modest success??

HI ERIEFLWR!!!

To answer your question (why don't I grow in small cups) answer.............wait for it...................

I have "OCD" growing a couple of plants just won't do it for me. My future plans, just in case you give a rats a$$.

I'm looking for a 14'X14' shop, insulated with power. I live in Washington and am a Medical card holder, which means I can grow up to 15 plants with the blessing of the State. For flowering my girls I will have a 5'X10 tent or area. In one 5'x5' side I will have four plants in the other side there will be 4 plants. For veg I will have a 5'x5' tent and a 2'x4' tent to grow the strains that I like the best and make seeds from them. That said erieflwr here's my plan:
Pop (4) seeds wait one month, pop (4) more seeds, now I have (4) plants ready to go in to the flower tent once a month (I will veg for 2 months per (4) plants and I will have a (4) plant harvest every month. I plan on growing capn style which is hydroponics in Rockwool mini cubes, a 27 gal reservoir will feed (4) plants 1-2 times a day with a pump and a timer. For lighting I will use 1-1000w hps per (4) plants that's two lights in the flower tent. In the veg tent I will have a 4' T5HO for my plants up to 1 month old. A 600w MH light for the second month in veg to get them really big for flower. That's about it erieflwr, that and the fact that my GF is deathly afraid of fire so to keep peace and my GF that is why I'm looking for a out door shop to grow in. I guess I could have said this in the first place but it felt good to write my plans down on paper and maybe get some feed back. You know I hang on every word you write as gospel.:thedoubletake:

Holly guacamole! Taps. So very sorry to leave yawl hanging. Betty decided that her life outside of the closet would be simplified if she finally destroyed the closet. She destroyed all traces of Larry and unsexed fat seeds.

Taps is a bugle thing played at military funerals. Kind of a military rendition of Amazing Grace.

xoxo

60 cal, I'm still figuring on living through you and the equiman vicariously. I've been wandering around in a fog, sorta, because without any HOPE of a Mother Larry, I feel once again that I've lost my thread of "Success."

I'll peek back in a couple hours, I've got some stuff to catch up on.

second round of xoxoxo
:love:
Marion

hey erieflwr!!! Can you hear me!!!! Are you there!!!

It's me 60CAL
:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom