Morning from Arvada CO

kuddlykat303

Morning all
new to the site and am wondering if anyone can help me.
I am a mm patient and the edibles are giving me such great relief from pain that I am wondering if I could make a treat for my dog using the butter or oil, since he is suffering from arthritis too, that would make him feel better as well?
Ive read a lot about it online, but there does not seem to be a difinative answer here. My thinking is, it works for me why wouldnt it work for my dog?
Of course I would make him a treat suitable for a canine..I found a recipe that uses a few tablespoons of oil along with oats and pumpkin...the dose would be minimal and I would only give him one a day.
Can anyone please give me some feedback?
I really want to make my pet feel better, not get him high or hurt him..
:thanks:

Hi kuddlykat303, :welcome: to 420Magazine.
Thanks for joining us. :thanks:
I'm can't help you with the dog, but it sounds reasonable.
420's mission is to creat cannabis/hemp awareness. :grinjoint:
This is a good place to hangout, friendly and helpful members and mods.
Good luck to you with your dog, and I hope to see you inthe forums.
:peace:

Welcome to the site kuddlykat. I don't know about dogs, but it has never seemed to cause my cat any problems. I don't give it to him directly...I think he just gets a contact high lol. I do know that whenever I'm engaged in certain activities he pops up with a big smile and a lot of purring. BTW...he's 15 human years old and still going strong.

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

I bet that dog would eat a brownie!

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Back
Top Bottom