Hi all Raz from south Washington State

Raz

I have been growing marijuana for about three years for medical reasons this go around. I used to grow many years back to get high but I'm not really into getting high anymore much! Maybe once every three months. But I make ointment's for arthritis and I also started learning about herbs and have been making many different concoctions.
I make oils and I give them away to all my family and many friends. I make CBD capsules to help me sleep and a lot of my family and friends give my oils to their dogs for pain relief. This forum looks great.

Welcome @Raz . Despite my history of enjoying being stoned, it doesn't serve me much anymore. I am appreciating the CBD side of things. I have a cut of Harley-Tsu & AC/DC i am maintaining for that great stuff.

Oh your asking for it? Sarcastic is my thing. But I always try and behave on new forums.Well at least for the first few days.
Yep :popcorn: I'm asking for it :rofl: sarcastic :hmmmm: that's kinda synonymous to MochaBud :snowboating::lot-o-toke:

Welcome @Raz . Despite my history of enjoying being stoned, it doesn't serve me much anymore. I am appreciating the CBD side of things. I have a cut of Harley-Tsu & AC/DC i am maintaining for that great stuff.
Funny you should mention that. I am on day three of Detox

Funny guy @Raz you did sneak past me at first.

This is another refugee (like me) from another site. No need to ask for a warm welcome as it's what everyone here does.

Nice to have another kindred soul here, brother. Sad we have jumped ship. I just havent announced it at the other site. Too bad.

Sneaky...and acting like we didn't know eachother. Funny guy. (Much love)

Day three of Detox huh.That can be rough. I remember back to when I was in my mid 30's when I stopped doing drugs and drinking. I was heavily into crank coke speed Alcohol you name it if I could get it into my system I would do it. I still had a job but I was sleeping on a mattress above the warehouse where I worked. I got up to work one day and after getting ripped for half the day I just had a clear thought that I didn't have to do this anymore and that was the last day I did anything drugs or drinking. That was over 30 years ago. I have since smoked a small amount of weed but only about 10 times in the last 6 years and I'm just not interested in it. But I love growing it and the smell of fresh buds MAN their is nothing like it. I hope It goes easy on you.

Back
Top Bottom