Hi all Raz from south Washington State

Day three of Detox huh.That can be rough. I remember back to when I was in my mid 30's when I stopped doing drugs and drinking. I was heavily into crank coke speed Alcohol you name it if I could get it into my system I would do it. I still had a job but I was sleeping on a mattress above the warehouse where I worked. I got up to work one day and after getting ripped for half the day I just had a clear thought that I didn't have to do this anymore and that was the last day I did anything drugs or drinking. That was over 30 years ago. I have since smoked a small amount of weed but only about 10 times in the last 6 years and I'm just not interested in it. But I love growing it and the smell of fresh buds MAN their is nothing like it. I hope It goes easy on you.
Needed to take a brake to focus on my grow. Plus I wanted to be able to gauge my quality of work in my studio.
Additionally, up for a promotion at my real job, so just being cautious.

Only other drug I every did was Molly? with my ex fiance. She was a D1 RH cheerleader, so I did whatever she told me to do. But my wife of 19 years is awesome!

Knock on wood detox not too bad.

Peace,

Back
Top Bottom