MOst potent thing you've eaten.

GiveMeGangA

We decided to make our first batch of brownies, with only hearsay to go by we dumped a half-O of decent herb into a 9by11 pan
There were 5 of us who ate, one ate about a 1/4 pan (he said it was waaaaaaaaayyyy to much) I ate 1/8, and it was perfect, I was so incredibly fucked yet having the best time of my life, i felt like i was floating but when i tried to move I couldnt, we were all laughing our asses off. the rest only ate small bits (it tasted like choco-weed) In the end even the small-portion takers ended up super-fucked, it was awesome. Next time we make brownies we'll do the half-O again, but smaller pieces.:goof:

What kind of weed was it? Press, Mids, or really good shit? I couldn't imagine dropping that much for a batch of brownies but then again its not that bad with 5 people. Did you make Cannabutter? If not you would have had an even more potent experience. How long did the house smell for?

it was pretty high-grade, a decent mid (bcbud here, mmmk? haha), we smoked the first halfO then used the last halfO to make brownies, ya it is expensive for sure.(just me and another guy split it but we work so) The house was fairly stinky for a day or two but no one there cared. we just fine-ground straight dope and dumped it into the batter, cook that shit in!
Yeah it was definitely our most memorable experience, we still laugh about it.
definitely recommended for those with some bud to spare.:peace:

Always my problem with brownies is they cost too damn much. If I were to put a half oz. into brownies they it would be a $120 pan of brownies! Also, one I have all that bud chopped up ready to put in the brownies I will know I will look at it and say "The hell with this! I could smoke for a week and a half off this pile!" Don't get me wrong, brownies are cool, it's just the expense is huge.

Last thing I ate was some brownies, it was a while ago. I dumped an Oz I got for $10 bucks and split the entire tray in one setting watching the ring in theaters. I still can't take that movie seriously after seing it all fucked up like that. Any wase I got REAL fucked up, and so did my buddey(who had never smoked or anything befor, but he wanted too).

Grow your own and it wont be so expensive. Me and my friend recently had some brownies two days ago with a half oz bud in it(as the people said who made it for us), me and my friend went walkin down the street and i asked him if he was high and one min later some girl started talkin to him and my friend fell down on the side walk and started laughing his ass off.

And then I started laughin and I said "you fucker you cant lie to me, your high" good times...I love space brownines now ill take them over smokin anytime. They are soo damn good!

friend of mine made some brownies with a half o of some pretty good shit...i had one and wasn't feeling shit till an hour in, then i was thinking maybe i needed more so i ate another. about an hour later the fucking room was spinning. sleeping worked for me, but friends told me they woke up high as shit. we just put ground weed (from a coffee grinder) in the vegetable oil and nuked it. it stunk, but you cant smell shit when you cook the brownies except the brownies. theyre so great! :smokin3:

oh yeah and what the hell is with thc pills? is smoking or even cooking with weed that fucking hard that you need to put it in a convenient little pill?

i herd if you brown the buds(roughly chopped) in a little bit of butter it will bring out the canibanoids and thus make it more potent....one of the best websites for cooking weed is www.pot-tv.net ...CC the tapdancing chef will show u whats up....H8TRED

stunt4u said:
Grow your own and it wont be so expensive. Me and my friend recently had some brownies two days ago with a half oz bud in it(as the people said who made it for us), me and my friend went walkin down the street and i asked him if he was high and one min later some girl started talkin to him and my friend fell down on the side walk and started laughing his ass off.

And then I started laughin and I said "you fucker you cant lie to me, your high" good times...I love space brownines now ill take them over smokin anytime. They are soo damn good!

but the thing ive alwayz been wondering is can you gain a tolerance to eating browines like if u smoke too much. (my friend like never gets high.):allgood:

I havent heard of it, my buddy eats cannabutter pills all the time(convenience) and never mentioned anything. I also had a friend that claimed he never got high when he smoked....He does.

Berkeley PCC (on Telegraph) has the best medible in NorCal..

"DECADENCE".. 8 hours of intense indica medication. ($15 - 3 doses)

SoCal.. Lizzzard's cookies are the best. ($5 - one dose)

you just put the buds in the pan. what a dumbass. youre wasteful and not making it the right way. you simmer the buds in butter 1lb/1oz (thats a ratio) for like 30-45 mins. this allows the thc to become attached to the butter b/c thc is fat soluable (thats why it stays in your system so long). then you strain out the vegatative matter. then blam. use the butter for your food. supper high. supper dank. if youre going to do something, do it right. peace. stay green.

most potent thing I've eaten was some cannabutter that I made using a 1/4 OZ of dank. Oh.My.God. I was floored and could hardly stand up. My g/f and I just ate a couple pieces of toast with some butter on it, we were fuuuuuucked up. That was about 2 months ago.

ingesting marijuana is slightly different from smoking it. eating it lets it all get absorbed into your bloodstream. this is why you need to be careful when ingesting THC. ive heard too many bad/funny stories about people who dont really smoke and eat som brownies and get sick. i never thought that was true. i had been smoking for at least 4 years b/f i ever got sick from being high. so, i ate the brownie dripping with butter, it was so hard to eat. after about an hour, i was just laying horizontal in a recliner holding one had over my eye to see the tv. then i decided it would be a good time to leave. i walk out to my car, throw up violently next to it, huge stream of chunky chocolate bile streaming from my throat. wasnt pretty. then i walk inside and fell asleep. that is the one and only time i was "too" high. which dosent exist in my vocabulary. stay green. overgrow the government. peace.

I eat cookies,brownies,cake, and other things made with cannabutter.
I nolonger eat hash. Too intense for me. Too intense for anybody I think. I over did it I think.

MR sHibbZ said:
most potent thing I've eaten was some cannabutter that I made using a 1/4 OZ of dank. Oh.My.God. I was floored and could hardly stand up. My g/f and I just ate a couple pieces of toast with some butter on it, we were fuuuuuucked up. That was about 2 months ago.

That sounds so good...i think i got a chubby goin. :smokin3:

Excuse me...my toast is ready.

Back
Top Bottom