Moving clones outside

Jonten

I was putting clones outside. They are on supplemental lights 5am to 10 p.m. I was thinking about adjusting the lights but lowering 30 mins. Each time. But add 1 min. Of light Each day for 15days. Then repeat. Take away 30 add 15. I thought would help by adding light to keep from flowering. Just wondering if anyone has done this? I have read about other ways.but never any adding light. Do u think it would work?

Never done/seen this methode anywhere. But would be a nice experiment :)
You could start a journal, i would personally subscribe ;)
Good luck and enjoy the journey :)

I did some date checking and decided to start june 1 and subtract 30 add 1 min for 7 days. Repeat once a week. That gets me to 8:35 on june 21. Which is 1 min. behind real sunset @ 8:36. I think it sounds good.

I sugget paying attention to nods and if you see any male/female organ change the methode or add some minuyes of light in the middle of your dark daily period, and please link the journal for this experiment, could teach us (me atleast) some new things :)
Good luck bro :)

I'm in the mountains so not a great net connection. I have never done journal but I doubt i can load pics but can keep u posted. I just jumped up to 18 to make sure they are in veg hard. I am gonna start somewhere around 1st. I just want to make sure temps are cool. I am not able to turn lights on to latter then 11pm so can't interrupt cycle unfortunately. That's what made me think to do this. To me the only reason to interrupt is so the daylight is slowly climbing in natural light cycle. Right? I think my way could be less stressfull. Without the whole on off on off thing. But you do have to switch the timer daily so it might be easy to fuck up. Thx Take it easy.

There is a post in how to grow section of this forum about on-off cycles.
There are agricultural timers with cycles adjustable to more than 24 hrs.

So after really reading about interrupted light. I think I'm pretty sold. The posters are convincing. Most talking 100% success. I just set timer to 5 am to 9pm and comes in from 12am to 1 am. Then after The first or some real veg growth knock back the main time 30 minutes a week. It said keep lights till june 21st. What do I think big baron? Sounds like you have experience with this? Its gonna piss my neighbor but what can I do. Rather have a pissed neighbor then fuck it up.thx for help sorry to blow the experiment for you.maybe next time.

Do plan on putting them in soil or keep in pot?
If you dont wanna transplant them in soil, why dont you keep them in their old light cycle and put them out when you want to flower them?

They are in soil. I put them in 45gal. I have done two runs and depth the first. It worked pretty good. This year Trying to get monsters. They are not little clones they are from 2ft to 3ft already.

So after really reading about interrupted light. I think I'm pretty sold. The posters are convincing. Most talking 100% success. I just set timer to 5 am to 9pm and comes in from 12am to 1 am. Then after The first or some real veg growth knock back the main time 30 minutes a week. It said keep lights till june 21st. What do I think big baron? Sounds like you have experience with this? Its gonna piss my neighbor but what can I do. Rather have a pissed neighbor then fuck it up.thx for help sorry to blow the experiment for you.maybe next time.
Seems like a wiser choice. To hell with my experience! Lol who cares anyway, id rather see your monster in few wks than learn a strange lighting technic ;)
Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom