Moving with plants?

NoDirtWeed4Me

Hey anybody know of a way that you can safely move with plants. I am moving from southern cali to northern cali. I am a medical mj patient so I'm not too worried about state or local police. I have 2 plants 1, in soil, will be just about to be moved to flowering and the other about 6 weeks old, in hydro. It is a 15 hour drive that will be driven in 2 days. I will have a Uhaul and an SUV. Any ideas would be appreciated. :bong:

Re: Moving with plants???

get a box and connect a power inverter to your car battery of the suv. then put some cfls in the box. water the hydro by hand.

Quick ? NoDirtWeed4Me, (If you don;t mind me asking,..) Where abouts in NorCal are you moving, I just moved down from Redding to Anaheim, From smoke friendly forests, to Bitchy cop city.. lol..
BTW first post in 420times, been reading posts here, LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!
:allgood: :peace: :allgood:

i like smokeys idea but damn that suck u got to move that monster good luck bro.. u puttin it in the back of the suv? or the uhaul i would think tthe uhaul will get to hot :peace:

Teg, it's like 2 months old.. lol
:biggrin:

lol still haven't moved yet though. Hopefully moving next week or two. So yes I will be having to move this monster. And I'm moving to the North Bay Area.

Back
Top Bottom