Mr Nice SSH

I got Chocolate Chunk when breeding was on my mind. I was going to use it in breeding a Chocolate strain. I still might at a later date. My only problem with it is from descriptions of the flavor. Creamy is one of the words I have heard used along with chocolate. I had a Cup winning indica that had I would describe as a creamy taste. It was from TH seeds I think. I hated it. Chocolate Chunk is a similar indica. I think it may have the same flavor profile as the one I didn't care for. When I first looked for Chocolate Chunk it was unavailable. They re-released it a while after. That was during the chocolate craze. I think the name is more current then the genetics are.

I have also grown out TH seeds Wreckage. It is along the Trainwreck lines with a nice sativa high. They have been in the seed game for a long time. They have some great genetics to work with now they are in Colorado. It is going to be interesting to see how he blends them with the newer strains. If I were going to buy TH seeds genetics today it would probably be Sage & Sour or MK Ultra. I know they have newer strains but I have not folowed them enough lately to know much of them. Their older genetics will still have some true winners. Their Bubblegum is one of the better ones out there too.

ughh that sucks. sorry for your loss. i just got some SSH seeds from new420guy.. curious as to what happened with the other 2? they looked great and only a few weeks away, what happened to make them unharvestable?

All the weed was fine. The plants were just not healthy enough looking to survive regeneration is all.

Yeah I like the 2 I am smoking now. Classic sativa. All the energy to do what you want if you can remember what it was lol. I am still on wait and see mode on the last plant.

I got Chocolate Chunk when breeding was on my mind. I was going to use it in breeding a Chocolate strain. I still might at a later date.

Like to have some Chocolate Thai.

I have also grown out TH seeds Wreckage. It is along the Trainwreck lines with a nice sativa high. They have been in the seed game for a long time. They have some great genetics to work with now they are in Colorado. It is going to be interesting to see how he blends them with the newer strains. If I were going to buy TH seeds genetics today it would probably be Sage & Sour or MK Ultra. I know they have newer strains but I have not folowed them enough lately to know much of them. Their older genetics will still have some true winners. Their Bubblegum is one of the better ones out there too.

I have a Wreckage seed, but never tried to germinate it. Didn't know anyone who had to ask about it. Probably wouldn't germinate now (my fault, poor storage conditions + old). Thanks for the comment about it.

If you have grown or smoked Trainwreck and liked it. You would probably like Wreckage. It is worth a grow but I wouldn't say it was a great strain. I only flowered 2 of them so I didn't get a big picture of what the strain is. If you want a good daytime sativa it would be worth a look.

The blow you away type is better for later in the day anyway lol. For me a great daytime sativa needs to be a bit on the racy side. I like high but not stoned early in the day. The whole idea is to be high and still capable of doing AND thinking. Some sativa's make me too spacey for the thinking part.

The one thing about a good daytime sativa. You are going to need to grow other strains if you want to grow them. Just like a great indica. They do one thing only but do it well.

For me a great daytime sativa needs to be a bit on the racy side.

Sort of what I was looking for. But "spacey" would have been okay, too. Instead... I ended up smoking it all in a couple days, like a tobacco substitute that someone had forgotten to put menthol in. It was a gift, though, and I was thankful/appreciative for both the act and the intention.

Maybe my expectations were too high, due to having read great things about Zamaldelica. Or maybe it was just a poor example of the plant/cross, IDK. One year there was some Durban in the area, and it pretty well matched its description in taste and effect. So, a year later, there was some Durban in the area and my brother picked up a sack (or maybe just an ounce, I don't recall exactly). He stopped here on his way home to weigh it. It was what he expected in terms of weight - but, in effect, it was like smoking nothing at all. He was every bit as mad as you'd guess, and went back to his dealer for a refund. It just wasn't... worth a nickel.

So one sample, does not a strain make. Or something, IDK.

That is for sure. Some strains there are a lot more difference between the best and the worst plants. Most strains you need to find a mother to do well with it. Growing from seed all the time the strains I like the most usually produce all smoke-able plants with only a few slight differences in strength. A few years ago some of the strains I was growing had very little I liked. That is the main reason I grow the breeders I do.

Sativa's are a bit harder to judge. Some that are fairly strong don't have any stoned to the high at all. That makes strength harder to notice. That and hype. Lots of hype behind some of the old school sativa strains. They were great back in the day grown in their home countries. Environmental's can have a lot to do with the final outcomes. You just can't recreate everything indoors.

If you have technical questions about this cultivar there is someplace where you can get answers from a guy who was there with Nevil when it happened-just not on this board.

As far as the discussion of 'newguy420' I paid for regular seeds from him and got auto feminized. I won't EVER buy seeds from him again.

Back
Top Bottom