Multi-Chamber GrowBox

Hi draxlin!
I must say that that is a really nice growbox you have there.
Im in the moment of constructing my own bow but will build from scratch with drywall to eliminate sound.
Only issue i have is what extractor fan i should get. I was looking at panasonic whisper line but saw that its only 120 volt and im in EU so will not work I guess. so is looking at other options,
How do you handle the smell? any filter of any kind?

I almost forgot,
In my experience (not much) but clones dont need much light, I only have one 18w flourescent lamp over my clones until they show roots,
Good luck

Hi draxlin!
I must say that that is a really nice growbox you have there.
Im in the moment of constructing my own bow but will build from scratch with drywall to eliminate sound.
Only issue i have is what extractor fan i should get. I was looking at panasonic whisper line but saw that its only 120 volt and im in EU so will not work I guess. so is looking at other options,
How do you handle the smell? any filter of any kind?
Thanks for checking it out! As far as how I use the Panasonic Whisper Fan, its a DIY scrubber from another forum which I can't post here, but use this link to Google and choose your first result. For my setup, it handle's the smell perfectly :thumb:

Let me google that for you

haha yea I have seen that one, Just where not sure if it was the same you use.
Really would like to have 2x50cfm but I live in EU and all panasonic fans are made for 120 volt and we have 240 volt over here, So will not work and shipping will be expensive.
My grow box will be around 270sq feet and have led lights so will not have to use a power full fan, and noise is a major factor, it must be silent,
Im thinking to use a smaller vaportek unit and have It at my exhaust and use several PC fans to move air from grow chamber to vaportek unit and then out.
Do you know if its possible to connect an external pc fan controller without a PC? they come whit temp prob and able to control 5 fans or more so would be neat to have one connected with all fans.

How are your clones doing under less lights?

Pease

Back
Top Bottom