Multiple Problems on Flowering Plants (help)

bluUz

Hey guys so i checked out the problem solver and i have came down to the conclusion that my plants are affected by not having enough calcium and a slight ph problem.

Plants in pics are skywalker og (clone only)

ph has been 6.6 and nute feed is at 75% strength

Terra Floress// bloom booster (0-50-30) // Silica // Molasses.

I think the problem will be fixed if i switch ph to 6.2-6.3.

what do u guys think?

PICS BELOW AND FULL ALBUM OF PROBLEM LEAVES ON ALBUM (link below)

Photo Album - Imgur <------ ALBUM

Ikm1rl.jpg
skWCul.jpg
MKP3jl.jpg
0JzBIl.jpg
PhX4Cl.jpg
o0EWxl.jpg

wingman, you think its better to follow your nutrients company instruction as far as where ph should be reading at?

Canna Feed guide says: Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2

but on a ph scale chart it seems the sweet spot is at 6.5

Hey bro all I know is how shit flows for me and I am not an expert.
But Ph drifts allowing it to cover the range just try to get it at 6.2 for optimum uptake of all chelated micro, and macro Nutrients

I use H&G Nutes and never have had to add Cal-Mag to soil applications but have in hydro

BTW where did you get that chart I have seen many but none that depict Nute Lock Out at these numbers

I grow maximum number of Plants allowable under RI Law for a Patient as Multiple Caregiver and have done so for a couple years I believe the "sweet spot" changes depending on age and stage of a plants life, but for seedling starts, clones and new cuts to help rooting I like 6.3 but bring it right down for required applications and like it to remain around there for it's life especially if in soil.

Back
Top Bottom