What is wrong with my plant?

vanilla

Hello guys,

I am growing or the first time a Purple Buddha Kush and some spots on the bottom leaves appeared this week. I am growing the plant outdoor in a pot, on the terrace, somewhere in the south of Spain. I suspect the problem is due to recent change of conditions: the weather temperatures dropped and it was raining and cloudy in the past 10 days (lack of sun?), during this period i didn't water with tap anymore since the rain water (change of PH?) was doing to job.

Please have a look at the images below and let know know if you think i should be worried?

Thank you in advance

Thanks for the reply.

Just checked more careful the back of the leaves and found some leaf miners eggs on them. Removed with the scissors the infected part of the leaves and looking now for the right insecticide to use.

Read on the forum about spraying the leaves with a mixture of water and neem oil or tobacco. Which one do you think will work best to keep the leaf miners and other insects away? At the moment I only have on hand a cigar that i can make a tea out if it:)

i dunno mate never had any pests befor but im sure somebody will chime in just get some warm water and add some soap drown the fuckers and just watch it closely, happy growin mate

Looks like leaf miners. Not a lot you can do, they live inside the leaf. By the time you see the marks
they have moved on. Your new growth looks ok.

Back
Top Bottom