Multiple smaller plants more variety

I generally expect twice the height with stretch !

BTW > with four different strains be prepared to have to use something, a box, etc., to raise up one or two plants in order to maintain a level canopy.

I have one auto that is a good 10" shorter than the rest. The tallest had her tops pulled down onto a wire hoop and has grown about a foot sideways !

Cheers
Ha! I was installing some rock speakers at a customers house and picked up some styrofoam blocks that were the packing material for just that reason, cause my two phenos of punchcake were very different :0)

I didnt wanna disturb the shorty plant, so for this one i’ll just take notes, use the blocks for the next run.

Ok, im gonna try for (6) plants, (2) strains each, Mac1, WatermelonZkittles, applefritter
I usually grow multiple strains in the same grow. Photo-fem are easier as you can somewhat control the size with veg time. Autos will do what they want. My last run was autos. 9 plants and 4 strains that nearly outgrew the tent. This current run of photos I grew out 5 strains and 9 plants in a 1m x 1m or a 3'3 x 3'3". All were out and hanging within 92 days with the exception of 1. The 1 is still growing and will probably go another 10 days or so. 1 zip with fems is easily achievable. Let me know if I can help.

Good luck with the grow whatever you decide. :peace:

I usually grow multiple strains in the same grow. Photo-fem are easier as you can somewhat control the size with veg time. Autos will do what they want. My last run was autos. 9 plants and 4 strains that nearly outgrew the tent. This current run of photos I grew out 5 strains and 9 plants in a 1m x 1m or a 3'3 x 3'3". All were out and hanging within 92 days with the exception of 1. The 1 is still growing and will probably go another 10 days or so. 1 zip with fems is easily achievable. Let me know if I can help.

Good luck with the grow whatever you decide. :peace:

Thank you, small yeilds with some variety sounds nice, im looking through my seed stock and maybe GG4 will germinate this time

Back
Top Bottom