My baby looks sad: red stems, not main stem, leaves are a little droopy and it doesn't perk up in he sun light like it use to

GrimReefer513

I know this is a long title but I feel my problem is very specific. I really need some help. This is my first grow and everything seemed to be going perfect I'm learning about nutrients (haven't mastered yet)I monitor the ph level. We had a particularly unusual cold morning this morning (63 degrees) I'm hoping that's all it is. But with the red stems I'm thinking it's all nutrient related since I haven't got any yet for it. I've only used miracle grow... any help would be so helpful... thanks fellow smokers

Attachments

• 1564056382172946927937912454528.jpg
    1564056382172946927937912454528.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 15640564066021630336242040370307.jpg
    15640564066021630336242040370307.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 35
Cheers GrimReefer, looks like it might have got a little chilly, red/ purple stems I don't think are a big problem this sometimes happens at cooler temps, but looking at the size of your plant I thinking it could use some nutes, I myself not a soil grower but I know not a lot of people use miracle grow. Lots of people here grow in soil so I'm sure they will chime in. Plant is looking pretty good though.

I dunno'...she just looks thirsty to me...how often are you watering?...often red stems are just a genetic trait, but could also be a deficiency...perhaps phosphorus?...as for miracle gro, if I ever went back to salt based nutes, that would be my choice over grossly over priced "designer" products(JMHO)...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I dunno'...she just looks thirsty to me...how often are you watering?...often red stems are just a genetic trait, but could also be a deficiency...perhaps phosphorus?...as for miracle gro, if I ever went back to salt based nutes, that would be my choice over grossly over priced "designer" products(JMHO)...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Bingo.....give her a drink man!

Twice a day MAYBE. I'm afraid of overwatering because I know it's easy to do. The leaves on the bottom are getting yellowish now. Also there was only 2 mornings that chilly now it's back to regular temp. I really appreciate my fellow tokers helping me out otherwise i wouldn't have any decent advice out here. Bunch of retards. And were suppose to be the dumb ones? Lol Anyway thanks everybody I really appreciate it! Hopefully they come together. Honestly I still need some help with nutrients but I'm about to order those 3 fox farm bottles right? N I know I need cages to support the budds when they start right? I have another one in the ground but that's my 11 gallon project lol any advice? I have 0 idea how to hang n cure but it doesnt look hard to learn???

Back
Top Bottom