My Best Patch

If there's one thing i hate worse than animals that dig up your crops it's fifteen year old punk kids on four-wheelers. These a-holes can go practically anywhere making trails and ruts thru virgin woods and veld. Making ruts that will turn into gulleys. ... I strung bailing wire between trees in several places at neck level' and clothes-lined one of these punks. They think they can just run down other peoples property just because it ain't fenced in......Lesson: Don't ride four-wheelers thru woods that ain't yours.....Be Careful.....

Don't worry, this punk wasn't hurt too much.... He was wearing a helmet, otherwise he might have been minus his head... I heard all this by rumour... I'm pretty sure he knows who strung the wire up.....Me... Two weeks, he hasn't been back down this trail...Jackass.....

Hey Harry calm down and lets not kill, injure or meme anyone least of all a 15 year old. This should teach you that you picked the wrong spot. You will have hunters and bird watchers around also. Yea I hear you, you own the property, well why did you not put it in your front yard, You own that also. Just saying. look around, there is probably a better spot only 50 yards away, not on a trail dang it. Learn from it. You can be charged by the law for placing booby traps, stiff fines and jail I think, so take that shit down. If your 15 year old punk or his parents report it to the police, they will definitely investigate, then who do you have to blame. Just saying. So calm down. Camo your stuff but do not make a trail to the grow site. I have been doing this for some years and I am an old man, every year I still learn many things. Learn and grow from your learnings.

Weekender, bullshit, these fifteen year old kids need to be taught a lesson. You can''t go around pillaging other people's property on your four-wheeler willy-nilly . You can expect wires strung up to keep you honest. Just look for the wires about 48"...... This same doofus kid ran thru my orchard grow with his 4-wheeler within ten ft. of my best plants. ....... Hell we're both sort of trespassing on some other guy's property, but i was here first and i got a lot of work involved in my grow and i'm not putting up with this bullshit.. You let your kid ride your 250 Yamaha thru other peoples property...>>>>>Expect the wire at all times......

The doofus kid ain't too smart' he practically ran down my plants twice but he didn't see 'em..... in two different grows,,, what a dim-wit.... All these kids do is fartz around with dirt-bikes and the like and video games. He doesn't even open his eyes; it's right in front of his face....but he can't see it...

Blessed rain has fallen... We were in about a drought situation here in NE Missouri but God has delivered us one and half inches of rain just when we needed it. Our crops are saved. Because i'll tell you what, i was getting worn out hauling water to my grow... About a quart a week per plant was all i was able to carry to them with this 90 degree heat..... We're over the hump now..... The corn and beans are saved also. But i was most concerned about the indica......

In this one little corner of Clark co. Missouri we're used to droughts but this yr., I think it might be one of the good years. Every once in a while this happens... It could happen....The rain comes.....

Last friday i was out at 7 am doing maint. on my orchard patch when i heard this small plane coming. Small plane ,big wings flying slowly. It caught me off-guard. It was about 1500 ft coming right at me. Small planes cant see out of the front or the back, only out of the side windows, I'm not sure it saw me. But then it circled around slowly and came back, by this time i was under cover.... Then it circled and came back over again; strange for hobby pilots at 7:00 am.... For one thing i don't think the state of Missouri has any dope spotting planes out at all, they wouldn't spend the money. But you never exactly know what's going on with planes... That's why i don't grow weed on my own land. Even if they did see me they probably couldn't find my plants.. When i go out there I have to look for them because they're surrounded by weeds... These Indica, They way they're going, it looks the like middle of Sept. at the earliest... I have 3-4 runty autos out which will probably be ready first week of August....I only go out very early morning to the hillers orchard and they're always sopping wet, which I don't like... I'm thinking about digging up a couple of the best ones and bringing them back in under the lights... But That Would Be Wrong"....attributed to Richard Nixon....

Harry,
Here is a quote from a Ohio fishing site concerning Barb wire strung across a stream.
"I was speaking with a Watercraft officer yesterday. I mentioned Mad river, he informed me that they have had an encounter with a landowner north of Lippincott Rd that had strung Barbed wire neck high across the river because he was tired of people being on his land. He did not go into specifics but said the wire has been removed but if anyone ever sees it to report it immediately. He said the best way is to call #ODNR and it goes to a central dispatch that has a map showing your location and the nearest officer will be dispatched.
Just be careful Harry.

Here in Ohio we are just starting to recover from our 4th worse flood in history. I am not sure what has happened to my girls but I would think they are happy and healthy. I do not go out to check them, we had 4 1/2 inches of rain in 3 hours, flash floods, major damage to my home, basement with 6 feet of water in it. Washer/Dryer/Furnace and hot water tank. little lighted room gone.
Last year we had a lot of chopper activity (late august) and I lost 2 nice sites to them and the delta force within them, fuckers.

I predict Harry is going to make the news paper. Just not sure if it going to be the obituary section or the criminal page.
I know if some one closed lined one of my kids even if they were being stupid there would be hell to pay. If I found out they got closed lined because they were hiding there grow then all rules and morals are out the window.
These kids are not as dumb as you think. I bet if you want to see any buds from this grow your going to have to pitch a tent and move in next to them.

I thought Aircraft spotters began flying in August. Is it true they use special eyeglasses that can spot Ultraviolet rays?

That's how they spot most cannabis plants. I'm going to check mine with a blacklight once they begin flowering. If they glow, the UV spotting is truth.

I only have two plants, but they're both in my backyard planted am I amidst my veggies and sunflower plants. Only a spotter could see them. Perhaps I'll pick up some camouflage netting to cover them. I don't want the cops knocking on my door.

For your wild grow, I'm sure those four wheelers will know what they're running through. Most kids know the leaf pattern. Ifthey don't, they should recognize their smell.

The Choppers here were looking for holes in the corn fields, there is no heat that the plant puts out or at least no more than the corn. In mid August last year the fateful day for my plots. The corn was green and I am just not sure how they found it but it was from the air and military people. They said they will turn it over to the local authorities, which they did. I am in a illegal state we had about 50 plants in corn behind his home and 4 plants on his property to see how they are doing without needing to march out in the field, wrong plan. He was charged with the cultivation of 4 plants, $150.00 fine and see ya. His wife would not let him play with me this season, poor guy.

Weekend, what they're looking for is holes in the middle of corn fields. Big patches,they could probably spot a mile away. Even private pilots might report these obvious grows....The thing is, here in NE Missouri, there ain't any cops. Oh there might be 2-3 county deputy Fifes for hundreds of square miles, but the last thing they would do would be walk thru a quarter mile of tall grass to investigate a few dope plants..... And i'm telling you the chiggers here are still rampant....

i mentioned that i might move my four auto plants back indoors on account of the heavy dew keeping them wet all night. I did it, dug them up, brought them back in under heavy CFL lamps and they like it. They're pumping out heavy resin under the lights and fan, they're nice and dry. I know this sounds crazy and it defeats the risk factor but i couldn't stand them getting soaking wet every nite.... I'm impressed by these autos...I got sweet tooth and blueberry. The blueberry is superior in all ways. It grows easy, it developed buds quicker, the buds are more dense and frostier, white hoar frost even underneath the minute leaves. They got so much resin on them the buds are stiff and they got about ten days to go.... The Blueberry is more powerful also.... A tribute to the man who developed this strain.... NE Missouri 8/10/17

So i brought these four autos in and put them in one of my horse stalls, the far stall, horses are long gone..... all blacked out with roofing felt paper. When it's quiet you can barely hear the fan running...So nobody's the wiser. ... So my niece came over to pick up an old pony saddle and before she was even in the barn she says 'I smell skunk"... And this is upwind of the dope... ( There hasn't been any skunks around for 20 yrs.)' So you have to fib.. "yeah maybe i did see a skunk back around here".. This shows how good the female nose is. I cant smell it at all......

We had 2 tenths of rain, not much but we need it bad... It really set the tree frogs off... I thought they were all dead, i walked down to the barn about midnite to check the mini crop and the tree frogs and whip-poor-wills were making a loud background racket. It's a wonder these things survive.. The frogs live up in trees, how do they get water? It sounds like there's about ten thousand of them up there.... The whiporwill makes a nest on bare ground in the woods. How do they survive with these foxes around? .... This local female fox, the one that's been digging up my plants, is getting so bold, she comes almost up into my back yard to ambush squirrels and chipmunks....

Back
Top Bottom