My DWC Deep Water Culture

Re: Hi all! My dwc Deep Water Culture

I've found that the mid and upper buds are pretty much the same after cure. I've heard that the processes continue for awhile on anything underdone when you cut. Must be sort of letting a tomato ripen up after harvest. Chemical activity abounds!

Now those bottom buds are sneaky bastards! Seems what they lack in THC they make up in CBD and they can be lights out. This last batch of Sannie Jack I ran turned out that way. Those bottom buds are like sleeping pills for me and I'm no lightweight.

I think its a fact! Uncle Ben used to preacht aht lower buds can be equal to higher buds in POWER and Strenght!

I agree!!

Funny you guys say that. I actually was talking to a friend over the weekend about it. I have not smoked a lot of her yet but I noticed the lower bud seemed to get me very stoned. The upper ones look more impressive in color but the lowers are just as coated in trichs.

Lovely plant Yarddog35, real good yeild as well! Just tokin' on some AK48 as I write this...I like it :grinjoint: Just wondering what node you topped at the first time, and also when you topped again was it the new growth you topped? Cheers and enjoy your hard work :peace:

Thank you!

I read through your journal, very well done! I too am smokin some of my AK yield :bong:

I topped her early, I chopped the 4th node off. A week before flower I topped four different branches to even the canopy out some. Yes it was the new growth from the first topping. The initial topping made her grow four shoots, those topped created more shoots.

You can see a picture of my first topping in post #13

:grinjoint:

I topped her early, I chopped the 4th node off. A week before flower I topped four different branches to even the canopy out some. Yes it was the new growth from the first topping. The initial topping made her grow four shoots, those topped created more shoots.

You can see a picture of my first topping in post #13

:grinjoint:

Thanks for the info! I like your big budz too...they look dense! My new varieties which were in the post have just been grabbed by customs :bitingnails:, so I'll plant my last 2 AK48 beans...reckon I'll follow what you did, since my plants were 100 days in veg and I don't wanna wait that long..also you got nice yeilds for the veg time! :grinjoint: Can't complain about the AK48 though, after a cure it is nice! :peace: Whats next for you? 5 stars for this journal too! :nicethread:

Thanks for the info! I like your big budz too...they look dense! My new varieties which were in the post have just been grabbed by customs :bitingnails:, so I'll plant my last 2 AK48 beans...reckon I'll follow what you did, since my plants were 100 days in veg and I don't wanna wait that long..also you got nice yeilds for the veg time! :grinjoint: Can't complain about the AK48 though, after a cure it is nice! :peace: Whats next for you? 5 stars for this journal too! :nicethread:

Sorry to hear about your confiscated beans...bastards.

That hundred day veg gave you a great yield though. I need to upgrade my light, only used a 250w hps for flower plus some 2700k cfl's. Buds are nice but not as dense as I would like. Your buds look a lot denser from that 600w you are using.

Veg time was very short with this girl. Deep Water Culture produces incredible growth. If I had more room I would have vegged for 6 weeks to help with the taste. AK 48 is a great strain in my opinion. The high is multipurpose lol

Good luck with your seedlings! I have a thread in the 'dirt' section right now. Going to send a clone into flower soon. Will you be making a new journal for the new AK's?

Yard,
hows it going man?

I've had to take a week off from playing and work at my job. AND taxes....o, man, I hate taxes.

I'll be scarce next week too, but after next week, I'll be around more often.

Hey, Roseman.

Busy is good right? Going good here.

I have a clone from my AK 48 in a pot :( ...about to start flower. My job keeps me too busy this time of year to tend to Deep Water Culture the way I like to do it. Plus I am moving July 1st so timing is not good. I will get back to bubbles when I get in my new place...wherever that might be.

Check out my dirt grow in the soil section if you get bored one day. I should update it.

When do we get to see a new Roseman grow? Take care my friend :peace:

Back
Top Bottom