My DWC Deep Water Culture

Re: Hi all! My dwc Deep Water Culture

Nice setup you have going on here!

I hope mine look 1/2 as good as yours!

Thanks Brewster! You have a lot of help here on 420 at your disposal bro. Just ask when you have a question and give your plants love. Everyone can do it!

Wow man, I cant believe thats only day 39!!! +rep bro!

Thanks for the rep wtd! Your the man bro, I'm watching your grow. Plants look good...the skunk looks like its going to be a champ:bravo:

DAY 44!

This one is pic heavy all! Reduced nutes again, on the "ripen" feeding plan now. Bud Candy by Advanced Nutes has been added for the last week also. I think I have more than 16 days left though but we will see. My plan is plain ph'd water for the last 7 days and using a "shock ripening" method by turning off the lights for the last 4 days before I chop...I get sad thinking about cutting her down lol.

To the pics!!:grinjoint:...I think I have a little "fox tailing" going on with one of the colas.

420_144.jpg

420_143.jpg

420_142.jpg

420_141.jpg

420_140.jpg

420_139.jpg

420_138.jpg

420_136.jpg

420_135.jpg

420_134.jpg

420_133.jpg

420_130.jpg

420_127.jpg

:grinjoint:

Looks Awesome man :ganjamon:.. That Bud candy seems to be good stuff, I like it. Good luck with shutting the lights off the last 4 days.. I am testing that out now. Flushed with florakleen and water for 2 days, PH'd water and bud candy for 4 days, and 1 day with no water in the res. With about 40+ hrs of darkness before harvest.. we will see..

:goodjob: and :goodluck:

Very Nice Yarddog!!! Way to finish up strong, I can't wait to start flowering some ladies again!!

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your comments throughout this grow :thanks:

Absolutely amazing buds YD. Inspiring to say the least! :thumb:

Thanks jawasan, your plants are looking very nice bro. I'm keeping an eye on your thread. I like the bucket set up.

Was UP Yardy!!!!

What's up CaddyMike, thanks for the kind words!

Looks Awesome man :ganjamon:.. That Bud candy seems to be good stuff, I like it. Good luck with shutting the lights off the last 4 days.. I am testing that out now. Flushed with florakleen and water for 2 days, PH'd water and bud candy for 4 days, and 1 day with no water in the res. With about 40+ hrs of darkness before harvest.. we will see..

:goodjob: and :goodluck:

Good luck to you too Drek! Yeah the guy that runs my local hydro shop swears by its results (Bud Candy). I have read great things about 3-5 days of darkness, suppose to increase bud swelling and trich's. Lmk how it works out for you.

Looks like some contest winners to me!

Roseman...what can I say that I have not already said. You are pretty much responsible for this grow and the results of it. You broke it down and made it simple for me to understand. Your positive vibes payoff in dividends also brother :thanks:

wow. nice lookin plants you got there!!

wow. nice lookin plants you got there!!

Thanks, Trunk!

great looking plant yarddog, but could eplain the 40 hours of darkness?

Thanks, stickythumbs! I have read a few different things on a long dark period before cutting. It creates more essential oils during that long dark period. It is suppose to add weight, density, resin and flavor.

Sexy plant for sure! + rep

Thanks, Stgeneziz! +rep is always appreciated!

LIGHTS OUT!

Well this is it! Sunday was day 60 and she started showing some amber trichs Sunday morning. Been using Florakleen for the last 4 days now, no nutes just Bud Candy. Lights went off last night now she will spend 4 days in total darkness with only ph'd water and Florakleen. Thursday night a couple of great friends are coming over, popping in Up In Smoke...and doin work!

Some pics before total darkness. Been messing with my camera, some with flash, some w/o.

420_168.jpg

420_169.jpg

420_170.jpg

420_177.jpg

420_174.jpg

420_176.jpg

This top heavy cola snapped during Sundays water change, hanging up now.

420_178.jpg

420_181.jpg

420_182.jpg

I will be sure to get lots of pics before chop time on Thursday.

LIGHTS OUT!
Well this is it! Sunday was day 60 and she started showing some amber trichs Sunday morning. Been using Florakleen for the last 4 days now, no nutes just Bud Candy. Lights went off last night now she will spend 4 days in total darkness with only ph'd water and Florakleen. Thursday night a couple of great friends are coming over, popping in Up In Smoke...and doin work!

Some pics before total darkness. Been messing with my camera, some with flash, some w/o.

This top heavy cola snapped during Sundays water change, hanging up now

I will be sure to get lots of pics before chop time on Thursday.

You've got some great looking bud there, I predict you'll be smiling Thursday night.

You've got some great looking bud there, I predict you'll be smiling Thursday night.

Thanks FPF! I was smiling Thursday!

Wow! Look at those colas! +reps
Can't wait to see the harvest!

Thanks Green007! +rep is always appreciated.

Looks like some CONTEST winners to me!

Thanks Roseman! I think I will enter "plant of the month" and if the cola's dry out in time "nug of the month also". Not sure if they are contest winners...some great growers on here. I am just happy to participate and show more what Deep Water Culture can produce, even for a novice grower like myself.

Harvest pics in 5...4...3...2...1...

Harvest!!

Here we go!

Myself and two great friends went at her Thursday night, took just about 3 hours, a little longer than "Up In Smoke" (had to have that playing while trimming and smoking...A LOT). On the medicine menu to prevent cramping hands...Grand Daddy Purps, Sweet Island Skunk, Lemon Skunk, Black gold kief and some really potent honey oil...yeah we did it right:grinjoint:

Poor girl all stripped down, tough after 3 months of love

harvest_March_10_007.jpg

Fresh out of the closet after 4 grueling days of darkness

harvest_March_10_027.jpg

harvest_March_10_026.jpg

harvest_March_10_023.jpg

harvest_March_10_021.jpg

harvest_March_10_020.jpg

harvest_March_10_018.jpg

harvest_March_10_017.jpg

A buddy hard at work

harvest_March_10_001.jpg

Work in progress

harvest_March_10_003.jpg

harvest_March_10_002.jpg

Trimmed up ready to hang, some final trimming will be done before jars.

harvest_March_10_008.jpg

harvest_March_10_009.jpg

harvest_March_10_005.jpg

Now hanging in the closet with a couple of fans going lightly. The dark cola is the one from the previous post about it breaking off. It has now spent its first day in a jar. The smell is not strong but it is starting to get sweeter.

harvest_March_10_015.jpg

I want to thank everyone that responded to this thread with all the encouraging words and great advice :thanks:

The list would be too long to name you all. you know who you are:grinjoint:

Two people I do feel I have to thank personally.

Mostly Crazy, thank you for pointing me in the direction of this great website!

Roseman...your extensive time and effort in helping the rest of us out with your tutorials, personal advice and encouragement is more than anyone could ask for. I can't imagine how much time it takes you to do the work you do. This end result that myself and some close friend will enjoy soon is all because of your effort in teaching. I thank you for that my friend :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom