My DWC Deep Water Culture

Re: Hi all! My dwc Deep Water Culture

Congrats on your first good clone! Take that when she was still in veg?

:thanks:

That was clipped about a week and a half into flower if I remember right. That's why I was worried. I only vegged her for 3 weeks or so, took clippings the second and third week with no luck.

I have one more in the clone box that has not shown roots yet...fingers crossed that I see some soon.

Awesome Yarddog35 you are quite the the artist that is very excellent that setup is a 420 x's 2 hay! 840 to ya bro.

Re: A much needed update

Last but not least. Today is a proud day! My first successful clone!!!!

420_088.jpg

420_087.jpg

I was really worried I would not have a clone from this strong plant. This is my third attempt (before I read the awesome thread on the fog cloner). Now hopefully I will have a momma that I can clone. The fog cloner parts will be on order soon.

But you "da man" bro, and did not give up or quit trying, and that is what counts! Congratulations!

yarddog, very nice plants. it is a monster. looks very healthy. absolutly beautiful

Thanks all! I'm really excited about the clone, now I just have to make it thrive.

Thanks also for the compliments on my big girl! It is amazing watching her grow and change to flower.

Its funny how slow the days pass when they are seedlings and starting veg. Now it seems like time is going by fast...luckily. Patience is not my strong point lol.

Yarddog Thats one hell of a plant !! You sure no how to crop !! I love the shot of the "stump" . You must have started early on the topping ! Thats the way I want my outdoor grow to look this spring.Keep em low away from nosy eyes..Nice grow , tons of colas comming soon at a plant near you! :yummy:

Yarddog Thats one hell of a plant !! You sure no how to crop !! I love the shot of the "stump" . You must have started early on the topping ! Thats the way I want my outdoor grow to look this spring.Keep em low away from nosy eyes..Nice grow , tons of colas comming soon at a plant near you! :yummy:

Thanks hippy! Yeah I topped her early. She only vegged for a little over three weeks before I put her into flower. I topped around 17 days into veg, then another topping a few days into veg. I wish I could grow outdoor this spring man, good luck with yours. How is your AK coming along, bro?

C5R, your pickin up what I'm putting down bro:yummy:

Updated pics!!

Had her out tonight for a full res change and cleaning. Not sure how much longer I can pull her out of the closet.

Close to half way there! Today is day 29 of flower.

420_091.jpg

This cola is leading the pack

420_092.jpg

Liking the depth of the colas too

420_093.jpg

Vertical growth has slowed just a little now, she is passing 25"

420_094.jpg

Stump is almost the size of the Zag pack

420_096.jpg

A few more pics for poops and laughs

420_097.jpg

420_098.jpg

420_101.jpg

420_095.jpg

I did manage to finally give her some slight nute burn two feedings ago. I was feeding "aggressively", it caught up with her a little. Nothing big though, I have stopped feeding the Nova grow for the extra N at this point in flower.

:thanks: everyone for all the positive feedback! Nothing better than the 420 community:thumb:

Yarddog, Thats one hell of a bunch of buds a poppin ! Damn your gonna have some harvest there !! Everything still looks nice and green great lookin healthy plant !! :peace:

excellent work. yarddog. they look very healthy and happy. your doing a great job. makes me want to start another grow even worse.

Thanks everyone!:thanks:

60 days would be great for harvest, looking forward to the smoke. Also looking forward to applying what I have learned from you all to the next grow.

Thanks for the confidence boost Roseman! I might take some photos and put her in the plant of the month. I don't know though Chevymans plant looks great!

Day 36 of flower! :bitingnails:

420_107.jpg

420_109.jpg

420_112.jpg

420_104.jpg

A pic w/o flash so its not so bright white

420_114.jpg

Starting to get excited, her buds are really starting to fill in.

My first successful clone is doing great! She is in 50/50 Fox Farm Light Warrior and Ocean Forest, lighting is 2 florescent bulbs. For soil she is growing fast, this plant is very strong.

420_111.jpg

Don't worry Roseman, the dirt is no where near the the hydro closet :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom