My DWC Deep Water Culture

Re: Hi all! My dwc Deep Water Culture

Damn yarddog those are looking excellent. You're gonna be sitting pretty (pretty relaxed!) soon.

Yarddog, As white as they look are they White Widow ? Lookin good no matter who they are !! :peace:

LOL, I gasped when I saw that last pic!

See rose, everyone like getting a little dirty every now an then!

:grinjoint:

man yarddog those pics look very familiar. chek out my grow and let me know what you think. you got the sister from another mother. but very nice looking plant. excellent job !! kee doing whatever it is your doing!!

Yarddog, As white as they look are they White Widow ? Lookin good no matter who they are !! :peace:

Thanks ol hippy! They were supposed to be AK-48 from Nirvana...idk. I will snap a few pics in daylight tomorrow so you can see without the bright flash. Let me know if they look like your AK.

See rose, everyone like getting a little dirty every now an then!:grinjoint:

haha yup! This is going to be the "momma" plant to take clones from. As much as I love growing in bubbles the low maintenance of dirt will work for momma.

man yarddog those pics look very familiar. chek out my grow and let me know what you think. you got the sister from another mother. but very nice looking plant. excellent job !! kee doing whatever it is your doing!!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw you pre harvest pic. If I get a yield like yours bro I will be more than excited! Your plant is beautiful and its the reason I'm not sure if I want to enter the contest lol.

Thank you all for the great comments:thanks:

Damn yarddog those are looking excellent. You're gonna be sitting pretty (pretty relaxed!) soon.

Thanks bro...I hope so! Anxiety is kicking in a little, haha. Lots of time and love into this girl, I hope I can keep her thriving through the final stretch.

Yarddog, My last AK48 was the nasty'st looking and smelling weed I ever saw ! I think the plant wasn't too healthy but the buds seem fine ! I've got one more flowering now (2 wks) looking much better but I need to untangle a mess of roots from the two just removed males without damaging my last healthy lady and the one questionable bagseed plant ! :peace: Yours looks so crystle covered it looked like a White Widow ! :thumb:

You're going to succeed! I just know it!

Thanks Roseman! I wish I could mail you a sample when its all said and done for all the work you have put in teaching all of us. :thanks:

Yarddog, My last AK48 was the nasty'st looking and smelling weed I ever saw ! I think the plant wasn't too healthy but the buds seem fine ! I've got one more flowering now (2 wks) looking much better but I need to untangle a mess of roots from the two just removed males without damaging my last healthy lady and the one questionable bagseed plant ! :peace: Yours looks so crystle covered it looked like a White Widow ! :thumb:

I checked out Nirvana's site for pics, it does look a little like Widow...the AK pic is not very clear. I will you tube it soon. Good luck with your young flowering girls!

Just a little pic update. Some closet shots...day 39

420_115.jpg

420_117.jpg

420_118.jpg

420_119.jpg

420_120.jpg

420_123.jpg

lookin preaty healthy for the start of week 6, and hell they havent evan begun to swell up yet. your just getting bud growth.. good job buddy!!

lookin preaty healthy for the start of week 6, and hell they havent evan begun to swell up yet. your just getting bud growth.. good job buddy!!

Thanks bro!

How tall are they?

Hey Roseman. She is almost 27" now.

420_124.jpg

This is the largest cola, almost 12" long from the start of the buds.

420_126.jpg

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom