My First Bubble Grow. Lemon Skunk and a Mystery Seed with Pics

JRegan420

I am using a DIY Deep Water Culture setup with numerous lower watt CFL bulbs totaling around 12000 lumen. I have (2) Lemon Skunk plants that are a week old, and hanging their roots into the water already. I have 1 mystery seed from the bank that replaced a seedling that didnt make it 4 days ago and is on its first node. They are planted in rockwool and hydroton.

I am using (2) topfin 3000 air pumps with (2)12" airstones and (2) 6" stones with NO water pump. My water temp is nice and cool, and my air temp stays in the mid to high 70's. I have not given any nutes yet, and my Ph is stable at 5.8. I have the "Technaflora Recipe for success" and planned on adding a gallon worth of full nutes to an additional 5 gallons of Ph'd water making the nutes 1/6 of the recommended dose.(im no scholar, but that sounds about right for the fractions??)

I also have a couple of random plants that are flowering inside of a cabinet with 2 150watt HPS, but they will not be a part of this journal.

These pics were taken 4 days ago
100MEDIA_IMAG0368.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0370.jpg

and these were taken tonight of the same plant
100MEDIA_IMAG0375.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0376.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0374.jpg

I will be updating the grow quite often...with as many pictures as I can. I know the Veg stage is often boring...but I hope I can get a few "bubbleheads" to mentor me along the way!

here she(hopefully)is 2 1/2 weeks old. I took these pictures tonight...I think she is looking very healthy, and am very im pressed with the Deep Water Culture/DWC method of growing. My Ph is still stable, and the plants are drinking about 1/4 gallon of water a day. I gave them 1/6 strength nuts 3 days ago, and am going to bump the ppm up here in the next day or 2 considering the plant has just exploded in size the last couple of days.
rsz_1100media_imag0417.jpg

rsz_100media_imag0414.jpg

rsz_100media_imag0412.jpg

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom