First Grow, First Journal

well heres an update.....All of my plants have recovered from my amateur mistakes, and are thriving. The 2 big plants that were given to me are getting huge and very healthy...as well as the little split plant I have had from the beginning. Those 3 are now in their first week of flowering, and so far I believe I have at least 2/3 females. I will post pictures of all of my plants a little bit later in the day. The babies that got a little close to the florescent are also 100% healthy and growing rapidly~

Its still alive, just kind of at a stand still. Only one of my plants turned out to be female, and It was the plant that had the most stress as a seedling. Both of the bushy "gifts" were male. I had a tray full of plants in my cabinet that were vegging at the same time as the big ones, so I flowered them too a little prematurely. 2 of those 6 were female, so i have 3 ladies in thier 2nd week of flower. I will put some pics up of them today.

I also have a 2nd grow journal that I started last night, using my first Deep Water Culture setup. It doesnt seem too many people were following this post, so I wasnt as active as I could have been. I have been studying from this site everyday for the last 3 months now, and I dont even know where to start thanking EVERYONE. This site has been a godsend, and all of the help has been priceless!

So, You can go ahead and activate this journal and I will put my flowering plants on until harvest.

100MEDIA_IMAG0381.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0383.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0388.jpg

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom