My First Forum Ever

maggiesdad

420 Member
Hello All, I have really enjoyed reading on this site, so I decided to join, so I could talk to and listen to knowledgeable people! I grow outside in my tomato garden and it is almost totally stealth!
I started in early April this year with 2 autoflower Plants. Black Sugar Rose, and Thunder Bloody Mary, were some free seeds that came with my order from Barnies. I started with them because it was still cold at night and I had to bring them in and out every day, so, I planted The 2 April 11th and harvested them the 2nd week in June and now I have just about finished them off. I got a little over an ounce and a half, not bad considering the abuse they got! I have since harvested Candy Kush, my all time favorite, and it is just barely cured! and I just harvested Dark Devil, it still needs to cure. I also have THC Bomb, Im going it pull her tomorrow, and 2 Fast And 2 Vast, which needs about 2 more weeks to go!
Im having a lot of fun!!!!!

Hi Maggiesdad!

You've come to the right place. This magazine is amazing. The people here are incredible and remarkable inspiring.

Love that you have an outdoor grow! I could only imagine something like that!

I hope you make yourself comfortable here. I think you'll like it!

All the best with lots of love.

I just started with the autoflowers in April, and all I can say is wow!!!! I have always grown outside, in my 1 acre yard with my veggie garden next to (about 10') my shed, I could always grow them with my tomatoes and other veggies, and life was great, until late September, early October when the garden veggies start yellowing and getting old, and there are these spectacular buds sticking out like beautiful sore thumbs, that everyone who could see them would for sure grab them, or worse, call someone!!! I always ended up cutting them down early and although they were always great, I knew they never hit their true potential or taste.
So far I have harvested, Sugar Black Rose, and Thunder Bloody Mary, Candy Kush (my favorite), Dark Devil, THC Bomb (my apologies to the breeders who I did not mention) now in my smoking rotation! My medicine cabinet now is a drawer of mason jars! LED is next, with a whole new adventure to look forward to look forward to!

Nice! Candy Kush is one of my favorites also!! I love that strain. Good luck, I grow a few tomatoes myself, always good to see another gardener. :thumb::welcome:

They are all in mason jars now, and the first two "Mary and Sugar Black Rose" (I said it wrong in my gallery) are almost gone, but i have more coming!!!!

Maggiesdad, please share your thoughts on your 2fast2vast grow. It's on my short list of varieties to try for my first grow, well my first grow in almost 35 years! Wow, how things have changed!!

My 2 fast 2 vast looks like a real winner! The big fan leaves are yellowing and it is so sticky and smelly, I'm going to give a few more days. I have another THC Bomb that is real close! I started them in early May and I'm counting the days!!!

They are very productive!! If you want quick smoking material that will grow and change daily do it. The yields are an ounce to 3 ozs, or more Ive heard, but I have not experienced that yet! I find it fun to have multiple mason jars with different strains, and depending the need (or want) I pick a flavor!!!!!!

The only problem Im having at the moment, is deciding which jar to open! You wont get rich by growing autos, but if you like the different "effects" and tastes, you cant beat them. Im having fun looking around the 420 site and reading reviews and blogs. I lost my vape a couple of weeks ago, so maybe I will see what I can find here.

Thanx for the feedback, maggiesdad. What a tough problem! I bleed for you. Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming harvest.

Back
Top Bottom